- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Luxurious cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms.
- Kayak in the midst of Karst Mountains, around the Dark and Bright Lagoon areas.
- Visit one of the most beautiful caves in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
- Join a cooking demonstration with Vietnamese traditional cuisine, or an early Taichi class.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- Daily departure. Instant booking available.
- Complimentary tea and coffee offered throughout the cruise.
- Complimentary seasonal homemade juice (water melon, passion and carrot) during breakfast.
- 20% discount for Bhaya Classic spa when services are booked before departure.
- Booked on Bhayacruises.com? Cancellations at least 7 days before departure incur no fees.
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, 01 Brunch
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Group at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.