Sail among thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
Daily departure. Instant booking is available via our website.
Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the bay.
Join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine, or an early Tai Chi class.
Luxurious cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms.
- 20% discount for Bhaya Classic spa when services are booked before departure.
- Complimentary tea and coffee offered throughout the cruise.
- Complimentary seasonal homemade juice (water melon, passion and carrot) during breakfast.
- Booked on Bhayacruises.com? Cancellations at least 7 days before departure incur no fees.
- Two-day cruise in Halong Bay aboard Bhaya Classic.
- One night in your selected cabin type.
- 01 lunch; 01 dinner; 01 light breakfast and 01 brunch.
- Complimentary basic tea and coffee onboard.
- Visit to Surprise Cave.
- Use of kayaking.
- Tai Chi.
- Visit to Dark & Bright Lagoon.
- Entrance fee.
- Cooking demonstration.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly mentioned.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge in the terrace deck. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.