- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Luxurious cabins with private balcony and en-suite bathrooms.
- Discover hidden caves by rowing boat or kayaking
- Visit one of the most beautiful caves in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
- Join a cooking demonstration with Vietnamese traditional cuisine, or an early Tai chi class.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- Daily departure. Instant booking available.
- Complimentary tea and coffee offered throughout the cruise.
- Complimentary seasonal homemade juice (water melon, passion and carrot) during breakfast.
- 20% discount for Bhaya Classic Premium spa when services are booked before departure.
- Booked on Bhayacruises.com. Cancellations at least 7 days before departure incur no fees.
- Two-day cruise in Halong Bay aboard Bhaya Premium.
- One night in your selected cabin type.
- 01 lunch; 01 dinner; 01 light breakfast and 01 brunch.
- Complimentary basic tea and coffee onboard.
- Welcome drink.
- Complimentary seasonal homemade juice (watermelon, passion, and carrot) during breakfast.
- Use of kayaking.
- Tai Chi.
- Entrance fee.
- Cooking demonstration.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly mentioned.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Advise Bhaya at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.