- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Luxurious cabins with private balcony and en-suite bathrooms.
- Discover hidden caves by rowing boat or kayaking
- Join a cooking demonstration with Vietnamese traditional cuisine, or an early Tai chi class.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- Daily departure. Instant booking available.
- All Drink Inclusive on the package: In every main meal, you are free to choose 3 complimentary units of these following drinks: soft drink, beer, mocktail, house wine and sparkling water; enjoy the free juice for the brunch on the second day onboard. (*non-applicable to smart deal rate)
- Complimentary seasonal homemade juice (water melon, passion and carrot) during breakfast.
- 20% discount for Bhaya Classic Premium spa when services are booked before departure.
- Booked on Bhayacruises.com. Cancellations at least 7 days before departure incur no fees.
- Two day cruise in Halong Bay aboard Bhaya
- One night in your chosen cabin type
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- All drink inclusive by meals (only applicable on flexible rate - see details on the attached itinerary file)
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- Cave visit
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Master-Chef Competition and Fruit Carving Demonstration
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Group at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.