- Travel to Halong Bay with ease and comfort by premium seaplane service with the incredible view of Halong Bay from the top.
- Cruise amidst the myriad limestone islands which make Halong Bay unique.
- Cabins feature en-suite bathrooms and large windows.
- Visit one of the most beautiful caves in the bay
- Try out your skills in a traditional Vietnamese cooking demonstration; hold sunrise in your hand during a break-of-dawn Tai Chi session.
- View the bay at its best, when sunrise or sunset light brings everything to life.
- Cruises depart daily, bookings are confirmed instantly.
- Complimentary tea and coffee offered throughout the cruise.
- Complimentary seasonal homemade juice (water melon, passion and carrot) during breakfast.
- 20% discount for Bhaya Classic Premium spa when services are booked before departure.
- Booked on Bhayacruises.com? Cancellations at least 7 days before departure incur no fees.
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit to fishing village by rowing boat
- Cave visit
- 01 Breakfasts, 01 Lunches; 01 Set-dinners
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Group at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.