- Take your time exploring Vietnam’s beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site Ha Long Bay.
- Relaxing cruise among thousands of limestone islands.
- Cabins with private balcony and en-suite bathrooms.
- Swim in the emerald waters or kayak around magnificent karst mountains.
- Join a cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine, or an early morning Tai Chi class.
- Complimentary tea and traditional coffee while cruising.
- Complimentary seasonal homemade juice (water melon, passion and carrot) during breakfast.
- Booked on Bhayacruises.com. Cancellations at least 7 days before departure incur no fees (flexible condition).
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit to fishing village by rowing boat
- Cave Visit
- 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charges
- All airfares, transfers, hotels & visa arrangements
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.