Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay by private helicopter service
It takes only 45 minutes from Hanoi to Halong Bay by helicopter charter transport service. Viewing Halong Bay from a helicopter is a great way to get a panoramic view of the mystical seascape, one of natural world heritage site recognized by UNESCO. You will be picked up by a private car from Hanoi to Gia Lam following by a helicopter ride from Gia Lam heliport to Halong Bay. The private helicopter can accommodate from 1 to 12 passengers at the charter price of US$16,000 for round trip.
In partnership with the most luxurious hotel, your ultimate experience begins with two nights of luxury in a Premium room at the award-winning French colonial-style hotel located in the heart of Hanoi, the Sofitel Legend Metropole.
After enjoying a scenic flight offering unparalleled views, you embark on The Au Co to join its unique journey of three days two nights to discover untouched sites of the three bays, Halong, Bai Tu Long, and Lan Ha Bay as well as the National Park on Cat Ba Island. With its 5 star facilities and unique fine-dining experience, The Au Co is the perfect way to experience Vietnamese culture and explore the bay recognized as a world heritage by UNESCO.
- Round trip transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay by private helicopter with stunning panoramic views.
- Accommodate in the landmark Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi and luxury ship, The Au Co.
- Treat yourself in a fine dining experience with fabulous dishes prepared by The Au Co’s chefs.
- Discover unrevealed places in Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay, and Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Explore the untouched Cat Ba National Park by cycling through the scenic landscapes and exotic tropical forest.
- Kayaking through an amazing tunnel under a karst mountain.
- Join a glittering array of entertainment with Vietnamese cultural activities such as cooking lessons, folk songs.
- Indulge in The Au Co’s Spa and Jacuzzi with a special treatment therapy.
- Take part in the sustainable concept including using our recycled paper and organic soap.