- At Bhaya Classic, the safety and security of our guests and team members is paramount. Each Bhaya Classic cabin is connected to the integrated boat-wide alarm system, and is equipped with a fire extinguisher, hammer, flashlight and life jackets.
- Bhaya Classic boats are all equipped with integrated boat-wide alarm systems, life rings, life rafts and fire extinguishers.
- Before each cruise, all passengers take part in a safety briefing.
Company Safety Measures
- All Bhaya Classic ships are commanded by a Captain, and manned by a professional Deck Crew and Cruise Staff. All Crew and Staff members have earned training certificates or recognized expertise, as accredited by the relevant Vietnamese Government Authority or Agency.
- All Bhaya Classic ships operate under professional daily technical supervision and ongoing maintenance schedules. Each ship undergoes regular monthly and bi-annual routine maintenance and an annual dry-docking to ensure all aspects of seaworthiness and the good condition of accommodations.
- Our Cruise Managers conduct a safety briefing for all passengers prior to each departure. The briefing includes on-board safety procedures and clear instructions in case of emergency.
- All Bhaya Classic Crews are trained for SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) and dealing with emergencies. Refresher training sessions and live drills are conducted every 6 months.
- Every ship is fitted with professional marine safety equipment: VHF Radio, GPS Plotting, Two-way radios, Water Ingress Alarm System, Anti-sinking Pump System, Fire Alarm system and fire extinguishers.
- Each ship is inspected by the local Maritime Registration Authority annually and certified accordingly.
- All Bhaya Classic ships are covered with maximum ship insurance based on the vessel certification, including total Crew and Passenger capacity.
- Bhaya Classic Cruises places the highest priority on the safety and security of our ships and all Passengers, Crew and Staff on board.
Life jackets available inside cabins and at public areas
Safety Facilities List:
- 120 life jackets total, including 42 inside cabins
- 4 life rafts (for 12 people each)
- 15 life rings, including 8 on the sundeck, 4 in the restaurant and 3 on tender
- 21 hammers
- 21 fire extinguishers 1kg in cabin for passengers' usage
- 16 fire extinguishers 3.5 kgs on the staircase
- 2 fire extinguisher 34 kgs in the reception area and the restaurant
- 1 alarm for fire in all parts of boat (in case of smoke)
- 1 alarm for water level in basement