Kid Sails Free Summer Family Retreat aboard Halong Bay Overnight Cruise
Sail among thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
Daily departure. Instant booking is available via our website.
Witness spectacular sunset and delightful dawn over the bay.
Join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or an early Tai Chi class.
Cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms.
- 2-day Halong Cruise inclusive of all meals and activities, all entrance tickets.
- Free of charge for 01 kid (under 12 years old), sharing cabin with parents
- 50% off for the 2nd cabin when 02 kids (under 12 years old) traveling with parents
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG
DEPARTS: 12:30 PM
Trinh Nu Cave, where the Love Story of Halong Bay began
Your journey starts as Bhaya Classic cruising towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Trong Mai Islet, Ngon Tay Islet, Con Coc Islet, Cua Van Floating Culture Center. The first destination to visit is Trinh Nu Cave, one of the finest sunlight-filled cave in Halong Bay, covering an area of 2,000m2 with a stunning assortment of stalactites and stalagmites.
*Trinh Nu Cave is an exclusive destination for Bhaya Cruises’ passengers during selected periods of the day.
Things to do
Swim in the “Love Story” area of Halong Bay
Passengers can take a swim in the jade-colored water or sunbathe on a private beach nestled behind the cave. This is when you can munch in the stunning views while indulging in the pristine water, especially enjoying the most idyllic Trinh Nu scene.
Happy Hour – Buy 01 Get 01 Free
Passengers have the chance to taste our most exquisite drinks varied vastly on selection, while enjoying the scenic panorama view of Halong Bay. Our open bar onboard is to serve the freshest cocktails made by awarded bartenders.
MasterChef “Halong Bay Edition” Competition
Vietnamese cuisine is renowned for its incredibly savory flavors and includes lots of health benefits. By being a part of this mini competition, all passengers can try out creating authentic Vietnamese dishes, with the winner of the competition awarded surprising gifts, and observe fruit carving demonstration by our chef.
The Master-Chef competition also happens during the sunset, so don’t forget checking out the admiring scene over the enchanting Halong Bay while Bhaya Classic anchoring for the night.
Squid-fishing like a Local
One of the most bonding activities onboard is squid-fishing, and this is when the whole group can try out the technique like a local to get the squids from the ocean while having a wonderful time all together.
DAY 2: HALONG – HANOI
STARTS: 6:15 AM CHECK OUT: 10:30 AM
Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
Halong Bay's largest and most famous cave, Sung Sot Cave, which consists of two major chambers. The first, comparable to a theatre hall, features numerous stalactites hanging from the ceiling. From here a narrow passageway leads to the massive second chamber, where a flow of natural light brightens the surfaces of a space roomy enough to hold thousands of people.
Sung Sot Cave's 10,000 square meters of space hold thousands of stalactites and stalagmites and are threaded by a 500-meter paved passageway.
Things to do
Tai Chi on Sundeck
Rejuvenating the body and spirit with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson as the sun rises over the acclaimed UNESCO Heritage Site is one of the relaxing experiences that passengers have. Practicing this beautiful art regularly can help treat a number of human ailments.
Be surprised of Sung Sot Cave’s beauty
Paying a visit to the largest and most renowned cave will definitely awe you with many good surprises. Behold for the impeccable creation by Nature and use your imagination to connect with the ancient folklore.
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Two-day cruise in Halong Bay aboard Bhaya Classic.
- One night in your selected cabin type.
- 01 lunch; 01 dinner; 01 light breakfast and 01 brunch.
- 01 kid under 12 years staying free, sharing cabin with parents.
- Complimentary basic tea and coffee onboard.
- Use of kayaking.
- Tai Chi.
- Entrance fee.
- Cooking demonstration.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly mentioned.
Notes for Transfer from Hanoi
Bhaya 6 overnight cruise.
Fantastic Cruise on Bhaya
Bhaya 3 Overnight Tour
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge in the terrace deck. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.