Limited Offer April All-Inclusive - Halong Overnight Cruise with Bhaya Premium
Time: 2 Days 1 Night
Boat: Bhaya Classic Premium
Free Kayak, Limousine Transfer & Drinks*
- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the bay.
- Discover one of the most charming fishing villages - Cua Van by kayak or rowing boat
- Visit Tien Ong Cave - the cave has thousand years history in Halong Bay.
- Join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or an early Tai Chi class.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE offers: roundtrip transfer by limousine and *inclusive drinks by meal
- Use of kayak and all sight-seeing fees included
- Free cancellation until 15 days prior to cruise start date
- Free for 1 child under 6 years old staying with parents
- Date change is available without any extra charge (subject to real-time availability)
DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG BAY (L, D)
|12:00||Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.|
|12:45||Embark your cruise onboard Bhaya Cruises. Enjoy welcome drinks while our Cruise Manager does the itinerary and safety briefing.|
|13:00||Let the vacation begin with a tasty lunch while the boat cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay.|
|15:00||Discover the mysterious Tien Ong Cave which is not only a beauty spot but also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, the cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.|
|16:00||Arrive at swimming area. It’s time to immserse youself in the emerald green water of Halong Bay.|
|17:00||Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free". Take the chance to get more delicious drinks and fun.|
|17:30||Join exciting “Master-Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration, learn and try your hands with authentic Vietnamese food. The winner or the Master-Chef of Bhaya Cruise would be awarded surprising gifts. It’s also time to admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while the boat anchors for an overnight stay.|
|19:00||Enjoy set-menu dinner on board while your Cruise Manager introduces the following day program.|
|21:00||Retire to your cabin or join our staffs for squid fishing. Overnight on board.|
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, Br)
|06:15||Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee being served. Rejuvenate your body and mind with the slow movement of Tai Chi and enjoy the dawn on the bay.|
|07:00||Light breakfast is served onboard. The boat weighs anchor to sail to Cua Van floating fishing village.|
|07:45||Take your time to visit the village which is voted as one of the 11 insanely beautiful small towns around the world by huffingtonpost.com. You can choose either kayak or traditional rowing boat to go around discovering local life on the waters.|
|09:00||Return to your boat and relax. Enjoy the brunch before checking out.|
|10:45||Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.|
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Two day cruise in Halong Bay aboard Bhaya
- One night in your chosen cabin type
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- Cave visit
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, 01 Brunch
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Master-Chef Competition and Fruit Carving Demonstration
- All Drink Inclusive on the package: In every main meal, you are free to choose 3 complimentary units of these following drinks: soft drink, beer, mocktail, house wine and sparkling water; enjoy the free juice for the brunch on the second day onboard
- Free shuttle bus transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Notes for Transfer from Hanoi
Premium Balcony Cabin
Freshly introduced in 2015, the Premium Balcony Cabin offers a comfortable and private Halong Bay experience in a small-boat-concept cruise.
04 Apr 2019
Extraordinary Cruise Experience with Quach Van Son and team on the Bhaya Line
Special time on the exotic Halong Bay with Bhaya Cruise Lines. Very comfortable modern accommodations. Great food and really fun activities with crew members. Traveled throughout Vietnam with my brothers and this Halong Bay trip was one of the best experiences of our trip.
07 Apr 2019
We where in bhaya Classic it was fantastic Eberybody was very nice, especially de guide Tom We higly recommend it
07 Apr 2019
Personalized experience, away from the crowds
We enjoyed the small boat experience -- we got to know the other passengers and every crew member in a very short time. Further Bhaya tends to journey away from the heaviest traveled areas, giving us more unimpeded views and less crowding at the sights. Food was outstanding. Onboard activities are fun and engaging. Cabins exceeded out expectations -- roomy and super high quality . . . private balcony allowed quiet breaks with a great view.
08 Apr 2019
Well organized tour, beautiful boat. Very friendly, attentive and professional staff. Excellent meals, very nice dining room. Clean, cosy rooms with lovely linens, comfy beds. Everything was perfect. the scenery, the boat, our room and the meals, So glad we did this tour with this company!!
10 Apr 2019
Very good experience
Crew was attentive and met our needs. Food was great. Cooking de,o was fun, excursions were pretty amazing.
07 Mar 2019
I had an amazing time!
I went on the Bhaya Cruise Classic 1 this past weekend. Eric and his staff where super polite and attentive! The food was great and they cater to people who don't eat eveyrhing on their menu as well. I can't wait to come back to Halong Bay. It was an amazing experience all around.
07 Mar 2019
I went on the Bhaya Classic 1 cruise where we were greeted by people smiling and welcoming us on the boat. Eric and his team were so attentive and accommodating to all our needs and requests, especially when it came to food restrictions. They were very happy to answer any questions we had regarding our itinerary or any other questions in general. I really enjoyed my stayed and highly recommend this cruise line and crew.
08 Mar 2019
What a fantastic place to visit so very beautiful and made better by our stay on bayah classic 1 boat with Erica and his team . Food excellent , rooms fab Nothing was overlooked . Do this trip
08 Mar 2019
Michael and Karen
we had a fantastic time aboard Bhaya 1 for two nights. Eric and his team were courteous, generous and most importantly, loads of fun!!
09 Mar 2019
Thank you to Dan and his team
We started our cruise with a seemless pick up from Hanoi in November 2018. As soon as we arrived Dan made us feel welcome. The cabin was delightful and the food was delectable. The activities were well thought out and we especially enjoyed the tai chi with Christmas. Thank you for the memories that we will cherish for a lifetime. Graeme and Sarah from New Zealand.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Group at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.
All taxes & charges included. 100% secure.