Popular Choice 2 Days 1 Night Cruise on Bhaya Premium
Time: 2 Days 1 Night
Boat: Bhaya Classic Premium
Free kayaking & full board included
- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the bay.
- Discover one of the most charming fishing villages - Cua Van by kayak or rowing boat
- Visit Tien Ong Cave - the cave has thousand years history in Halong Bay.
- Join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or an early Tai Chi class.
- All Drink Inclusive on the package: In every main meal, you are free to choose 3 complimentary units of these following drinks: soft drink, beer, mocktail, house wine and sparkling water; enjoy the free juice for the brunch on the second day onboard. (*non-applicable to smart deal rate)
- Complimentary seasonal homemade juice (watermelon, passion and carrot) during breakfast.
- 20% discount for Bhaya Classic Premium spa when services are booked before departure.
- Cancellations at least 7 days before departure incur no fees (condition for flexible rate).
DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG BAY (L, D)
|12:00||Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.|
|12:45||Embark your cruise onboard Bhaya Cruises. Enjoy welcome drinks while our Cruise Manager does the itinerary and safety briefing.|
|13:00||Let the vacation begin with a tasty lunch while the boat cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay.|
|15:00||Discover the mysterious Tien Ong Cave which is not only a beauty spot but also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, the cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.|
|16:00||Arrive at swimming area. It’s time to immserse youself in the emerald green water of Halong Bay.|
|17:00||Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free". Take the chance to get more delicious drinks and fun.|
|17:30||Join exciting “Master-Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration, learn and try your hands with authentic Vietnamese food. The winner or the Master-Chef of Bhaya Cruise would be awarded surprising gifts. It’s also time to admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while the boat anchors for an overnight stay.|
|19:00||Enjoy set-menu dinner on board while your Cruise Manager introduces the following day program.|
|21:00||Retire to your cabin or join our staffs for squid fishing. Overnight on board.|
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, Br)
|06:15||Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee being served. Rejuvenate your body and mind with the slow movement of Tai Chi and enjoy the dawn on the bay.|
|07:00||Light breakfast is served onboard. The boat weighs anchor to sail to Cua Van floating fishing village.|
|07:45||Take your time to visit the village which is voted as one of the 11 insanely beautiful small towns around the world by huffingtonpost.com. You can choose either kayak or traditional rowing boat to go around discovering local life on the waters.|
|09:00||Return to your boat and relax. Enjoy the brunch before checking out.|
|10:45||Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.|
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Two day cruise in Halong Bay aboard Bhaya
- One night in your chosen cabin type
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- All drink inclusive by meals (only applicable on flexible rate - see details on the attached itinerary file)
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- Cave visit
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, 01 Brunch
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Master-Chef Competition and Fruit Carving Demonstration
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Notes for Transfer from Hanoi
Premium Balcony Cabin
Freshly introduced in 2015, the Premium Balcony Cabin offers a comfortable and private Halong Bay experience in a small-boat-concept cruise.
07 Mar 2019
I had an amazing time!
I went on the Bhaya Cruise Classic 1 this past weekend. Eric and his staff where super polite and attentive! The food was great and they cater to people who don't eat eveyrhing on their menu as well. I can't wait to come back to Halong Bay. It was an amazing experience all around.
07 Mar 2019
I went on the Bhaya Classic 1 cruise where we were greeted by people smiling and welcoming us on the boat. Eric and his team were so attentive and accommodating to all our needs and requests, especially when it came to food restrictions. They were very happy to answer any questions we had regarding our itinerary or any other questions in general. I really enjoyed my stayed and highly recommend this cruise line and crew.
08 Mar 2019
What a fantastic place to visit so very beautiful and made better by our stay on bayah classic 1 boat with Erica and his team . Food excellent , rooms fab Nothing was overlooked . Do this trip
08 Mar 2019
Michael and Karen
we had a fantastic time aboard Bhaya 1 for two nights. Eric and his team were courteous, generous and most importantly, loads of fun!!
09 Mar 2019
Thank you to Dan and his team
We started our cruise with a seemless pick up from Hanoi in November 2018. As soon as we arrived Dan made us feel welcome. The cabin was delightful and the food was delectable. The activities were well thought out and we especially enjoyed the tai chi with Christmas. Thank you for the memories that we will cherish for a lifetime. Graeme and Sarah from New Zealand.
11 Mar 2019
Wonderful way to see Halong Bay
We loved Halong Bay, and the Bhaya Classic two day cruise was a wonderful way to see it. The accommodations were incredible. We loved our wood paneled room, very elegant and definitely felt like we were traveling back in time to a different age of sea travel. The staff on the boat was some of the most friendly and eager wait staff I have ever experienced. They tried so hard to make sure everyone was having a wonderful time. The food was good, the cooking demonstration a little hokey, but all in good fun. Tom, our tour director was fantastic. I really don’t think it could have been better.
13 Mar 2019
Halong Bay is usually promoted as the Vietnam highlight and they are not wrong. My cabin, although small, was the equal of most hotel rooms. The private balcony was an especially nice touch. The food and drinks were excellent and there were plenty of activities on and off the boat to make the time pass quickly. They even let us fish off the back deck before going to bed. One of the other passengers actually caught a couple of squid!
13 Mar 2019
There were only 4 couples on our boat. Our room was old but quaint. The food was amazing - lunch & dinner. Our guide Chris was great fun. The fishing village was interesting and the caves were small. Beautiful scenic views from the boat. Thoroughly enjoyed the overnight cruise.
20 Mar 2019
Best experience in Vietnam!!!
We were sure about doing the Halong Bay Cruise and did a deep research about the companies offering the cruise there. We chose Bhaya Cruises and had the best experience ever. We were so happy about our choice. The Cruise was so beautiful and the rooms amazing. We had the best view to the Ha Long Bay from our own balcony. Sunsets and sunrises were incredible and enjoying the Thai Chi class before sunrise was unbeatable. The staff at Bhaya Cruises is so kind as was taking care of us all the time. Every detail was perfect and made our experience a dream come true. We had very good meals, quality couple time, fun activities, amazing kayaking around the bay and the best views!! We would recommend to do the 2 nights Cruise if possible as we made the 1 night one and time passed so fast. We are sure we’ll come back and repeat this experince again in the future as we loved it too much!
21 Mar 2019
Great staff, beautiful scenery
We did a one night cruise, unfortunately weather wasn't on our side bit drizzly and very grey however this did not detract from the beauty of the surroundings. We shared our experience with two other couples all the staff were amazing but especially to Chris and to Henry that made our trip even more enjoyable food amazing hope you have a big appetite! A great experience
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Group at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.
All taxes & charges included. 100% secure.