+ Drinks Inclusive The one and only 2 days 1 night route to Bai Tu Long Bay
Time: 2 Days 1 Night
Departure: On Request
Boat: Bhaya Legend Cruise
Free kayaking & full board included
- All Drink Inclusive on the package: In every main meal, you are free to choose 3 complimentary units of these following drinks: soft drink, beer, cocktails, sparkling water; enjoy the free juice for the brunch on the second day onboard. (*non-applicable to smart deal rate)
- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms
- Explore the spectacular Thien Canh Son Cave
- Visit one of the most authentic fishing villages in Bai Tu Long Bay, Vung Vieng Fishing Village
- Sharing privacy and relaxation with a niche group (extra 1-5 people) on our private boat cruising to the less-crowded areas
Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay
- 12:00Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
- 13:00Let the vacation begin with an enjoyable lunch at the boat cruises towards Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15:00Visit Thien Canh Son cave where you can hike to the middle of the mountain to see the wild and mysterious beautiful cave, contemplate numerous sparkling stalactites appear like hanging lamps inside the cave.
- 17:00Join a Masterchef competition with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if the weather does not allow).
- 19:00Enjoy set-menu dinner and experience a charming night of Bai Tu Long onboard.
- 21:00Relax or join our crew for squid fishing.
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15Early risers have the chance to start their day with Tai Chi on the sundeck.
- 07:00Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café in the restaurant.
- 07:45Explore Vung Vieng fishing village by traditional rowing boat or kayaking, the largest and famous fishing village and discover the life of local people living on the surface of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 09:00Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the port.
- 09:30Check-out time.
- 10:45Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Accommodation in Bhaya Legend with elegant suite with large window and en-suite bathroom
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- Welcome homemade juice, regular tea and coffee onboard
- All drink inclusive by meals (only applicable on flexible rate - see details on the attached itinerary file)
- Complimentary use of kayak
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Transfer service (Hanoi – Halong) is available on request
- All airfares, hotel and visa requirements
- Spa and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Notes for Transfer from Hanoi
Bhaya Legend Suite
Bhaya Legend Premium cabin measures 22 square meters coming with distinct touch of Vietnam traditions, is decorated with the rich shades of midnight blue and rosewood red capturing eloquently for a hint of mystic Far East charm. Featured with queen-size bed, private balcony, handcrafted furniture and an en-suite bathroom, the cabin offers a comfortable and private experience in a small-boat-concept cruise.
13 Apr 2019
We booked 2 day 1 night classic cruise, but have been upgraded for free to cruise on board Bhaya Legend 6. Our vessel had only 3 cabins - spacious and luxurious with a private balcony. Boarding and disembarking was effortless. We visited a magnificent cave complex and Ti Top island, because due to the weather condition visiting a fishing village was impossible. Whilst on board we were entertained with cooking and squid fishing demonstrations. In the morning we participated in Tai Chi lesson. The food was excellent throughout the whole cruise. Staff were very kind, friendly and very professional. Special thanks went to the crew members for celebrating the birthday of my wife. Highly recommend Bhaya cruises for Ha Long Bay.
13 Apr 2019
Great time on Ha Long Bay
My three brothers and I enjoyed a wonderful two day cruise on a Bhaya tour boat in mid-March. Your tour manager, Quach Van Son, added a lot to our experience. He has an engaging personality, which coupled with his fluent English, makes him ideal as a tour manager. As we went around the islands in a smaller boat, “Sonny” give us clear explanations about the way the island people live and, e.g., the Tien Ong cave, with its evidence that people lived there in prehistoric times. A great experience. Happy to recommend Bhaya to others. And glad that Odynovo made the arrangement.
03 Apr 2019
We had Bhaya premium cruise for one night and two days. The trip was amazing. Halong bay is soooo beautiful and calm that my family had wonderful time. The water was so calm and none of us had sea sick. The Bhaya staff was very kind and organized. From hotel pick up to drop off, everything worked great. Tuyen, our cruise manager, together with other staff were so helpful and good. Cave exploration, spring roll cooking, early morning tsai chi, the island with cliff monkeys were all awesome. Food was great. Strongly recommended.
04 Apr 2019
Extraordinary Cruise Experience with Quach Van Son and team on the Bhaya Line
Special time on the exotic Halong Bay with Bhaya Cruise Lines. Very comfortable modern accommodations. Great food and really fun activities with crew members. Traveled throughout Vietnam with my brothers and this Halong Bay trip was one of the best experiences of our trip.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please kindly advise us at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, and date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.
All taxes & charges included. 100% secure.