+ Drinks Inclusive
The one and only 2 days 1 night route to Bai Tu Long Bay
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Departure: On Request
Boat: Bhaya Legend Cruise
Free kayaking & full board included
- All Drink Inclusive on the package: In every main meal, you are free to choose 3 complimentary units of these following drinks: soft drink, beer, cocktails, sparkling water; enjoy the free juice for the brunch on the second day onboard. (*non-applicable to smart deal rate)
- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms
- Explore the spectacular Thien Canh Son Cave
- Visit one of the most authentic fishing villages in Bai Tu Long Bay, Vung Vieng Fishing Village
- Sharing privacy and relaxation with a niche group (extra 1-5 people) on our private boat cruising to the less-crowded areas
Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay
- 12:00Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
- 13:00Let the vacation begin with an enjoyable lunch at the boat cruises towards Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15:00Visit Thien Canh Son cave where you can hike to the middle of the mountain to see the wild and mysterious beautiful cave, contemplate numerous sparkling stalactites appear like hanging lamps inside the cave.
- 17:00Join a Masterchef competition with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if the weather does not allow).
- 19:00Enjoy set-menu dinner and experience a charming night of Bai Tu Long onboard.
- 21:00Relax or join our crew for squid fishing.
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15Early risers have the chance to start their day with Tai Chi on the sundeck.
- 07:00Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café in the restaurant.
- 07:45Explore Vung Vieng fishing village by traditional rowing boat or kayaking, the largest and famous fishing village and discover the life of local people living on the surface of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 09:00Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the port.
- 09:30Check-out time.
- 10:45Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Accommodation in Bhaya Legend with elegant suite with large window and en-suite bathroom
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- Welcome homemade juice, regular tea and coffee onboard
- All drink inclusive by meals (only applicable on flexible rate - see details on the attached itinerary file)
- Complimentary use of kayak
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Transfer service (Hanoi – Halong) is available on request
- All airfares, hotel and visa requirements
- Spa and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Notes for Transfer from Hanoi
Bhaya Legend Suite
Bhaya Legend Premium cabin measures 22 square meters coming with distinct touch of Vietnam traditions, is decorated with the rich shades of midnight blue and rosewood red capturing eloquently for a hint of mystic Far East charm. Featured with queen-size bed, private balcony, handcrafted furniture and an en-suite bathroom, the cabin offers a comfortable and private experience in a small-boat-concept cruise.
13 May 2019
Bhaya 6 overnight cruise.
The cabins were excellent. the guide, Sonny was excellent. The staff were excellent. The food and drink services were excellent. So, all I can say is everything was excellent. We would highly recommend.
08 Apr 2019
Fantastic Cruise on Bhaya
We all had a fantastic time on the bhaya overnight cruise, service was superb and food wonderful, cabins clean and very quaint, lots going on including trip to the caves. Anna was a great asset to the stay from spring roll making to tai chi at 6am, definitely a trip to remember.
13 Mar 2019
There were only 4 couples on our boat. Our room was old but quaint. The food was amazing - lunch & dinner. Our guide Chris was great fun. The fishing village was interesting and the caves were small. Beautiful scenic views from the boat. Thoroughly enjoyed the overnight cruise.
22 Mar 2019
Kevin and his team were warm, friendly and extremely hospitable. Special shout out to Mr Luffy who always had a smile on his face and although we had language barriers he was very attentive and anticipated our needs. The food, drinks and service were all immaculate. Everything was working like a well oiled machine. The company also puts a lot of effort into sustainability and community based projects. Being one who worked previously in five star hotels it definitely blew away my expectations! Would 110% recommend
23 Mar 2019
Bhaya 3 Overnight Tour
We did the Bhaya 3 one night and two day cruise and it was FANTASTIC! The crew was so welcoming and friendly and the boat accommodations were fantastic! The activity coordinator Tom Cruise Manager was fantastic and very sweet in offering assistance to my father. My husband and I also greatly enjoyed the view from our cabin and the daily excersuions that we’re planned. I highly recommend this cruise to everyone!
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please kindly advise us at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, and date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.
Best price guaranteed. 100% secured.