+ Drinks Inclusive The one and only 2 days 1 night route to Bai Tu Long Bay
Time: 2 Days 1 Night
Departure: On Request
Boat: Bhaya Legend Cruise
Free kayaking & full board included
- All Drink Inclusive on the package: In every main meal, you are free to choose 3 complimentary units of these following drinks: soft drink, beer, cocktails, sparkling water; enjoy the free juice for the brunch on the second day onboard. (*non-applicable to smart deal rate)
- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms
- Explore the spectacular Thien Canh Son Cave
- Visit one of the most authentic fishing villages in Bai Tu Long Bay, Vung Vieng Fishing Village
- Sharing privacy and relaxation with a niche group (extra 1-5 people) on our private boat cruising to the less-crowded areas
Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay
- 12:00Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
- 13:00Let the vacation begin with an enjoyable lunch at the boat cruises towards Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15:00Visit Thien Canh Son cave where you can hike to the middle of the mountain to see the wild and mysterious beautiful cave, contemplate numerous sparkling stalactites appear like hanging lamps inside the cave.
- 17:00Join a Masterchef competition with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if the weather does not allow).
- 19:00Enjoy set-menu dinner and experience a charming night of Bai Tu Long onboard.
- 21:00Relax or join our crew for squid fishing.
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15Early risers have the chance to start their day with Tai Chi on the sundeck.
- 07:00Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café in the restaurant.
- 07:45Explore Vung Vieng fishing village by traditional rowing boat or kayaking, the largest and famous fishing village and discover the life of local people living on the surface of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 09:00Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the port.
- 09:30Check-out time.
- 10:45Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Accommodation in Bhaya Legend with elegant suite with large window and en-suite bathroom
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- Welcome homemade juice, regular tea and coffee onboard
- All drink inclusive by meals (only applicable on flexible rate - see details on the attached itinerary file)
- Complimentary use of kayak
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Transfer service (Hanoi – Halong) is available on request
- All airfares, hotel and visa requirements
- Spa and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Notes for Transfer from Hanoi
Bhaya Legend Suite
Bhaya Legend Premium cabin measures 22 square meters coming with distinct touch of Vietnam traditions, is decorated with the rich shades of midnight blue and rosewood red capturing eloquently for a hint of mystic Far East charm. Featured with queen-size bed, private balcony, handcrafted furniture and an en-suite bathroom, the cabin offers a comfortable and private experience in a small-boat-concept cruise.
07 Mar 2019
I had an amazing time!
I went on the Bhaya Cruise Classic 1 this past weekend. Eric and his staff where super polite and attentive! The food was great and they cater to people who don't eat eveyrhing on their menu as well. I can't wait to come back to Halong Bay. It was an amazing experience all around.
07 Mar 2019
I went on the Bhaya Classic 1 cruise where we were greeted by people smiling and welcoming us on the boat. Eric and his team were so attentive and accommodating to all our needs and requests, especially when it came to food restrictions. They were very happy to answer any questions we had regarding our itinerary or any other questions in general. I really enjoyed my stayed and highly recommend this cruise line and crew.
08 Mar 2019
What a fantastic place to visit so very beautiful and made better by our stay on bayah classic 1 boat with Erica and his team . Food excellent , rooms fab Nothing was overlooked . Do this trip
08 Mar 2019
Michael and Karen
we had a fantastic time aboard Bhaya 1 for two nights. Eric and his team were courteous, generous and most importantly, loads of fun!!
09 Mar 2019
Thank you to Dan and his team
We started our cruise with a seemless pick up from Hanoi in November 2018. As soon as we arrived Dan made us feel welcome. The cabin was delightful and the food was delectable. The activities were well thought out and we especially enjoyed the tai chi with Christmas. Thank you for the memories that we will cherish for a lifetime. Graeme and Sarah from New Zealand.
11 Mar 2019
Wonderful way to see Halong Bay
We loved Halong Bay, and the Bhaya Classic two day cruise was a wonderful way to see it. The accommodations were incredible. We loved our wood paneled room, very elegant and definitely felt like we were traveling back in time to a different age of sea travel. The staff on the boat was some of the most friendly and eager wait staff I have ever experienced. They tried so hard to make sure everyone was having a wonderful time. The food was good, the cooking demonstration a little hokey, but all in good fun. Tom, our tour director was fantastic. I really don’t think it could have been better.
13 Mar 2019
Halong Bay is usually promoted as the Vietnam highlight and they are not wrong. My cabin, although small, was the equal of most hotel rooms. The private balcony was an especially nice touch. The food and drinks were excellent and there were plenty of activities on and off the boat to make the time pass quickly. They even let us fish off the back deck before going to bed. One of the other passengers actually caught a couple of squid!
13 Mar 2019
There were only 4 couples on our boat. Our room was old but quaint. The food was amazing - lunch & dinner. Our guide Chris was great fun. The fishing village was interesting and the caves were small. Beautiful scenic views from the boat. Thoroughly enjoyed the overnight cruise.
20 Mar 2019
Best experience in Vietnam!!!
We were sure about doing the Halong Bay Cruise and did a deep research about the companies offering the cruise there. We chose Bhaya Cruises and had the best experience ever. We were so happy about our choice. The Cruise was so beautiful and the rooms amazing. We had the best view to the Ha Long Bay from our own balcony. Sunsets and sunrises were incredible and enjoying the Thai Chi class before sunrise was unbeatable. The staff at Bhaya Cruises is so kind as was taking care of us all the time. Every detail was perfect and made our experience a dream come true. We had very good meals, quality couple time, fun activities, amazing kayaking around the bay and the best views!! We would recommend to do the 2 nights Cruise if possible as we made the 1 night one and time passed so fast. We are sure we’ll come back and repeat this experince again in the future as we loved it too much!
21 Mar 2019
Great staff, beautiful scenery
We did a one night cruise, unfortunately weather wasn't on our side bit drizzly and very grey however this did not detract from the beauty of the surroundings. We shared our experience with two other couples all the staff were amazing but especially to Chris and to Henry that made our trip even more enjoyable food amazing hope you have a big appetite! A great experience
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please kindly advise us at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, and date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.
All taxes & charges included. 100% secure.