+ Drinks Inclusive
The one and only 2 days 1 night route to Bai Tu Long Bay
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Departure: On Request
Boat: Bhaya Legend
Free kayaking & full board included
- All Drink Inclusive on the package: In every main meal, you are free to choose 3 complimentary units of these following drinks: soft drink, beer, cocktails, sparkling water; enjoy the free juice for the brunch on the second day onboard. (*non-applicable to smart deal rate)
- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms
- Explore the spectacular Thien Canh Son Cave
- Visit one of the most authentic fishing villages in Bai Tu Long Bay, Vung Vieng Fishing Village
- Sharing privacy and relaxation with a niche group (extra 1-5 people) on our private boat cruising to the less-crowded areas
Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay
- 12:00Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
- 13:00Let the vacation begin with an enjoyable lunch at the boat cruises towards Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15:00Visit Thien Canh Son cave where you can hike to the middle of the mountain to see the wild and mysterious beautiful cave, contemplate numerous sparkling stalactites appear like hanging lamps inside the cave.
- 17:00Join a Masterchef competition with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if the weather does not allow).
- 19:00Enjoy set-menu dinner and experience a charming night of Bai Tu Long onboard.
- 21:00Relax or join our crew for squid fishing.
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15Early risers have the chance to start their day with Tai Chi on the sundeck.
- 07:00Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café in the restaurant.
- 07:45Explore Vung Vieng fishing village by traditional rowing boat or kayaking, the largest and famous fishing village and discover the life of local people living on the surface of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 09:00Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the port.
- 09:30Check-out time.
- 10:45Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Accommodation in Bhaya Legend with elegant suite with large window and en-suite bathroom
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- Welcome homemade juice, regular tea and coffee onboard
- All drink inclusive by meals (only applicable on flexible rate - see details on the attached itinerary file)
- Complimentary use of kayak
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Transfer service (Hanoi – Halong) is available on request
- All airfares, hotel and visa requirements
- Spa and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Notes for Transfer from Hanoi
Bhaya Legend Suite
Bhaya Legend Premium cabin measures 22 square meters coming with distinct touch of Vietnam traditions, is decorated with the rich shades of midnight blue and rosewood red capturing eloquently for a hint of mystic Far East charm. Featured with queen-size bed, private balcony, handcrafted furniture and an en-suite bathroom, the cabin offers a comfortable and private experience in a small-boat-concept cruise.
26 Jan 2020
We had a wonderful and relaxing 2 day cruise, one night. The scenery was out of this world. The room was comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Food was delicious. I would recommend this cruise, enjoy the activities, caves and views.
11 Jan 2020
Byaha Classic 4 was Incredible!
My husband and I spend New Year’s Eve on they Bhaya Classic 4. Everything about the experience was amazing! Jack and his staff were amazing and they made it a great experience! Jack wanted us to stay up until midnight so he planned some fun games that were appropriate for everyone including the kids on the boat. We also learned how to make spring rolls with a fun “master chef” competition. The boat was small with about 10 rooms, so we had 20 people on our boat. The room we stayed in was very clean and tidy. The food was tasty, but they catered to the type of people on the boat, non Asians. This meant there was a lot of western food. Being in Vietnam, we hoped there would be more authentic food! Also, just note that the drink service was kind of slow. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this tour company to anyone who wants to do a Halong Bay tour.
23 Nov 2019
The only way to experience Halong Aby
From the moment that we stepped onboard the AuCo Cruise, we were treated to the best quality service you could find onboard a cruise. The staff were exemplary and made sure that your every requirement was met. There were a number of activities that you were able to enjoy and sometimes it was good to have downtime, and this was encouraged too. Our awesome teenagers thoroughly enjoyed it too and particularly enjoyed the late night squid fishing! Masterchef was a lot of fun as well! Happy hour from the top deck watching the sunset with our friends and children is something I will remember for a long time. Cannot recommend more highly.
24 Nov 2019
2 Night Premium Cruise
My wife and I recently completed the two night premium cruise. We had an amazing time thanks to Tien, who made sure we were comfortable and having a great time while celebrating our honeymoon. Tien was very personable, welcoming and shared a lot of knowledge about Ha Long Bay and Vietnam. Would highly recommend this cruise to anyone that would like to visit the area and stay a little longer.
17 Nov 2019
Fabulous boat with a great cruise manager: Quach Van Son
We were on the Bhaya Classic 7 boat on 10-12 Nov 2019 (2 nights) The people on the boat were very good in the service they were responsible of. Table service was very well done : even the wine serving was up to my French standard! Special thanks to the cruise manager Quach Van Son who was looking to give the best experience to each of the customers with smile and energy. He gave an excellent atmosphere and rythme to the cruise. He was dynamic all along. He performed excellence even with extra challenges like getting 2 massages for my wife and myself or booking a sightseeing Flight. We took a small boat (7 cabins / 14 people) which was very nice. The 4 cabins at the sea level are spacious and have each a cozy side balcony with 2 chairs. They have each a spacious shower all made in wood. Very nice. The 3 cabins upstairs: two have rear balcony and a bath with view outside. But they are not as spacious as the 4 cabins at sea level. One cabin is more spacious with a side balcony but is beside the kitchen and dinner area.
09 Nov 2019
Bhaya premium 10
Had a fantastic cruise around this stunning area on a small boat offering comfort and a personalised service. Boat Manager Kevin worked so hard to ensure we had a perfect trip and was a great host. The itinerary included kayaking, swimming, tai chi at sunrise and much more. A unique experience made very enjoyable by such a well organised tour and accommodating host.
10 Nov 2019
Bhaya 10 Premium 2 day 1 night cruise
Unsure of what to expect from this trip, we could not fault it from beginning to end. After a short hassle free check in process on land Captain Kevin and his crew took control and became perfect hosts, offering a complete personalised service. The cuisine cooked on board by the chef was second to none and was accompanied with some of the reasonably priced drinks available. Both enthusiastic and knowledgable of Halong Bay and it’s unique attractions Kevin catered for our specific requirements ensuring everyone on board left completely satisfied. I would not hesitate to recommend Kevin, his crew and the boat Bhaya 10. My husband and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary and were thrilled to find Kevin and the crew had decorated our cabin- such a lovely gesture.
10 Nov 2019
Beautiful Halong Bay
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our overnight cruise on the Bhaya Classic 1! The rooms were lovely and clean, the food was fantastic and Eric’s crew were wonderful! Very friendly, helpful and professional. Halong bay was absolutely stunning!
14 Nov 2019
Fabulous stay, wish I had more time!
The staff is so wonderful, they’re super nice and kind, they cater to your needs. Whether you have diet restrictions or intolerances they’re there for you, I’m vegetarian and they catered beautifully. The cabins have a cute little balcony, and they have everything you really need. They have some activities on board on the 2 day/1 night, but if you have time They have longer packages and the off course there’s mere activities too. The caves are gorgeous, however there’s about 500 steps in total, so be mindful of that. But on that note, it’s not difficult to walk around inside the caves.
06 Nov 2019
Relaxing, beautiful scenery
Just spent 1 night on Bhaya Classic 1 and had a fantastic time and had a great company. Crew were fantastic and they catered food so well. Tuyen and his crew should be commended on their excellent service and tours.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please kindly advise us at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, and date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.
Best price guaranteed. 100% secured.