+ Seaplane Scenic Flight
2 Days 1 Night Premium Cruise with Seaplane from Hanoi
- Travel to Halong Bay with ease and comfort by premium seaplane service with the incredible view of Halong Bay from the top.
- Cruise amidst the myriad limestone islands which make Halong Bay unique.
- Accommodate in cabins featured en-suite bathrooms and large windows.
- Visit one of the most beautiful caves in the bay
- Try out your skills in a traditional Vietnamese cooking demonstration; hold sunrise in your hand during a break-of-dawn Tai Chi session.
- View the bay at its best, when sunrise or sunset light brings everything to life.
- Complimentary tea and coffee offered throughout the cruise.
- Complimentary seasonal homemade juice (watermelon, passion, and carrot) during breakfast.
- 20% discount for Bhaya Classic Premium spa when services are booked before departure.
- Cancellations at least 7 days before departure incur no fees (condition for flexible rate).
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG
DEPARTS: 12:30 PM
Trinh Nu Cave, where the Love Story of Halong Bay began
Your journey starts as Bhaya Classic cruising towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Trong Mai Islet, Ngon Tay Islet, Con Coc Islet, Cua Van Floating Culture Center. The first destination to visit is Trinh Nu Cave, one of the finest sunlight-filled cave in Halong Bay, covering an area of 2,000m2 with a stunning assortment of stalactites and stalagmites.
*Trinh Nu Cave is an exclusive destination for Bhaya Cruises’ passengers during selected periods of the day.
Things to do
Swim in the “Love Story” area of Halong Bay
Passengers can take a swim in the jade-colored water or sunbathe on a private beach nestled behind the cave. This is when you can munch in the stunning views while indulging in the pristine water, especially enjoying the most idyllic Trinh Nu scene.
Happy Hour – Buy 01 Get 01 Free
Passengers have the chance to taste our most exquisite drinks varied vastly on selection, while enjoying the scenic panorama view of Halong Bay. Our open bar onboard is to serve the freshest cocktails made by awarded bartenders.
MasterChef “Halong Bay Edition” Competition
Vietnamese cuisine is renowned for its incredibly savory flavors and includes lots of health benefits. By being a part of this mini competition, all passengers can try out creating authentic Vietnamese dishes, with the winner of the competition awarded surprising gifts, and observe fruit carving demonstration by our chef.
The Master-Chef competition also happens during the sunset, so don’t forget checking out the admiring scene over the enchanting Halong Bay while Bhaya Classic anchoring for the night.
Squid-fishing like a Local
One of the most bonding activities onboard is squid-fishing, and this is when the whole group can try out the technique like a local to get the squids from the ocean while having a wonderful time all together.
DAY 2: HALONG – HANOI
STARTS: 6:15 AM CHECK OUT: 10:30 AM
Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
Halong Bay's largest and most famous cave, Sung Sot Cave, which consists of two major chambers. The first, comparable to a theatre hall, features numerous stalactites hanging from the ceiling. From here a narrow passageway leads to the massive second chamber, where a flow of natural light brightens the surfaces of a space roomy enough to hold thousands of people.
Sung Sot Cave's 10,000 square meters of space hold thousands of stalactites and stalagmites and are threaded by a 500-meter paved passageway.
Things to do
Tai Chi on Sundeck
Rejuvenating the body and spirit with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson as the sun rises over the acclaimed UNESCO Heritage Site is one of the relaxing experiences that passengers have. Practicing this beautiful art regularly can help treat a number of human ailments.
Be surprised of Sung Sot Cave’s beauty
Paying a visit to the largest and most renowned cave will definitely awe you with many good surprises. Behold for the impeccable creation by Nature and use your imagination to connect with the ancient folklore.
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Cave visit
- 01 Breakfasts, 01 Lunches; 01 Set-dinners
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- 01-way seaplane
- 01-way shuttle bus transfer
- 01-way airport transfer for seaplane
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Notes for Transfer from Hanoi
Bhaya 6 overnight cruise.
Fantastic Cruise on Bhaya
Bhaya 3 Overnight Tour
- For transportation by seaplane, the weight limit per passenger is applied. Ticket policy for overweight passengers who weigh above 110 kilogram is specified by the seaplane operator - Hai Au Aviation in this link.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Group at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.