Cruise Longer & Further
3 Days 2 Nights Halong Bay Cruise with Bhaya Classic
- Take your time exploring Vietnam’s beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site Halong Bay
- Cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms.
Discover Trinh Nu Cave, where the Love Story of Halong Bay began
Kayak in the most pristine water and enjoy the fresh air on Trinh Nu Beach
- Join a cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine, or an early morning Tai Chi class.
- Complimentary tea and traditional coffee while cruising.
- Complimentary seasonal homemade juice (water melon, passion and carrot) during breakfast.
- Enjoy 20% off any of our onboard spa services when booked prior to cruise departure
- Cancellations at least 7 days before departure incur no fees (condition for flexible rate).
DAY 1: HANOI - HALONG
DEPARTS: 12:30 PM
Trinh Nu Cave, where the Love Story of Halong Bay began
Your journey starts as Bhaya Classic cruising towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Trong Mai Islet, Ngon Tay Islet, Con Coc Islet, Cua Van Floating Culture Center. The first destination to visit is Trinh Nu Cave, one of the finest sunlight-filled cave in Halong Bay, covering an area of 2,000m2 with a stunning assortment of stalactites and stalagmites.
*Trinh Nu Cave is an exclusive destination for Bhaya Cruises’ passengers during selected periods of the day.
Things to do
Swim in the “Love Story” area of Halong Bay
Passengers can take a swim in the jade-colored water or sunbathe on a private beach nestled behind the cave. This is when you can munch in the stunning views while indulging in the pristine water, especially enjoying the most idyllic Trinh Nu scene.
Happy Hour – Buy 01 Get 01 Free
Passengers have the chance to taste our most exquisite drinks varied vastly on selection, while enjoying the scenic panorama view of Halong Bay. Our open bar onboard is to serve the freshest cocktails made by awarded bartenders.
MasterChef “Halong Bay Edition” Competition
Vietnamese cuisine is renowned for its incredibly savory flavors and includes lots of health benefits. By being a part of this mini competition, all passengers can try out creating authentic Vietnamese dishes, with the winner of the competition awarded surprising gifts, and observe fruit carving demonstration by our chef.
The Master-Chef competition also happens during the sunset, so don’t forget checking out the admiring scene over the enchanting Halong Bay while Bhaya Classic anchoring for the night.
Squid-fishing like a Local
One of the most bonding activities onboard is squid-fishing, and this is when the whole group can try out the technique like a local to get the squids from the ocean while having a wonderful time all together.
DAY 2: HALONG
STARTS: 6:15 AM
*On this day, passengers will transfer to a Bhaya Spirit wooden junk to enjoy the day's excursions.
One of the most beautiful floating villages in the world - Cua Van Fisherman Village
Cua Van Fisherman Village, situated in a calm bay ringed by mountains some 20 km for Halong City, is a tranquil retreat for those seeking an authentic experience of the local lifestyle. As the largest floating village in the area, Cua Van has a population of over 700 people living in its network of floating houses. The village has been recognized as one of the most beautiful floating villages in the world.
Things to do
Try the local rowing boat in Cua Van Fisherman Village
One of the most exciting activities that you do not want to miss out while in Cua Van is kayaking. This is when you can soak in the stunning views of the floating village while paddling along the incredible tranquil emerald-colored sea and try out traditional rowing boat. It is the chance to experience moments in the life of the local fishermen who were born on the emerald-colored sea.
Be excited to see the fruit-carving demonstration
Not only cooking delicious dishes in different cuisines, but our chefs can also be phenomenal artists at carving fruits into lively shapes of mythical animals like a dragon or aesthetic patterns. To learn more about this handicraft, joining a demonstration onboard will be a new experience for you.
*Passengers will return to Bhaya Classic boat at around 3-4pm.
DAY 3: HALONG - HANOI
STARTS: 6:15 AM CHECK OUT: 10:30 AM
Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
Halong Bay's largest and most famous cave, Sung Sot Cave, which consists of two major chambers. The first, comparable to a theatre hall, features numerous stalactites hanging from the ceiling. From here a narrow passageway leads to the massive second chamber, where a flow of natural light brightens the surfaces of a space roomy enough to hold thousands of people.
Sung Sot Cave's 10,000 square meters of space hold thousands of stalactites and stalagmites and are threaded by a 500-meter paved passageway.
Things to do
Tai Chi on Sundeck
Rejuvenating the body and spirit with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson as the sun rises over the acclaimed UNESCO Heritage Site is one of the relaxing experiences that passengers have. Practicing this beautiful art regularly can help treat a number of human ailments.
Be surprised of Sung Sot Cave’s beauty
Paying a visit to the largest and most renowned cave will definitely awe you with many good surprises. Be hold for the impeccable creation by Nature and use your imagination to connect with the ancient folklore.
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit to fishing village by rowing boat
- Cave Visit
- 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners, 01 Brunch
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charges
- All airfares, transfers, hotels & visa arrangements
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Notes for Transfer from Hanoi
Relaxing Halong Bay
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Group at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.