Limited Offer April All-Inclusive - 3 Days Cruise in Gulf of Tonkin with The Au Co
- Exceptional 3-day cruise to explore Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay & beyond.
- Accommodation in luxurious cabins with private balconies, fully furnished bathrooms and two-way air-conditioning
- Savor our new menu: A unique fusion of fresh Vietnamese ingredients prepared with classic French techniques
- Immerse in impressive grottoes and caves around the bay.
- Discover untouched spectacular scenery by bike and go trekking in a local village.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE offers: roundtrip transfer by limousine, 60' spa session onboard and *inclusive drinks by meal
- Use of kayak and all entrance & sight-seeing fees included
- Free cancellation until 15 days prior to cruise start date
- Free for 1 child under 6 years old staying with parents
- Date change is available without any extra charge (subject to real-time availability)
Day 1: Halong Bay (L/D)
|12:30||Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port. Relax in your VIP lounge.|
|12:45||Embark on the cruise. Enjoy welcome drinks while our Cruise Manager informs safety briefing.|
|13.00||Start your cruise with a set-menu lunch while the ship cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay.|
|15:00||Visit Cua Van floating fishing village by kayaking or traditional rowing boat. The village is well known for its location in the heart of World Heritage Site Halong Bay. Cua Van has been listed among 16 most beautiful coastal destinations in the world by Travel and Leisure magazine.|
|17:30||Back to the ship and join happy hour - buy one get one free and enjoy complimentary snacks.|
|18:00||Join exciting “Master-Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration, learn and try your hands with authentic Vietnamese food. The winner or the Master-Chef of The Au Co Luxury Cruise would be awarded surprising gifts. It’s also time to admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while the ship anchors for an overnight stay.|
|19:30||Set menu dinner is served in the restaurant while the ship is anchored for our overnight stop.|
Free time to be spent watching movies or squid fishing at the reception area.
Day 2: Ha long Bay – Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
|06:15||Refresh your body and mind with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.|
|07:00||Have breakfast on board while The Au Co Luxury cruises through the bay, passing beautiful spots; a good time to take amazing pictures.|
|09:00||Take a dip in the green emerald water in Ho Ba Ham. When kayaking around the area, find yourself a tranquil stretch of white sandy beach which is perfect for sunbathing.|
|10:30||More time for swimming and kayaking in Ho Ba Ham area|
|11:30||Return to the boat. Take time to relax.|
|12:15||Enjoy lunch in Halong restaurant while The Au Co cruises slowly past beautiful karst towers.|
Arrive at a local island, where a pretty small village nestles and waits for you to explore. You will have time to cycle around the village and get to know the local life. Then take a short trek into a national park.
* if weather allows
|17:30||Bar opens for happy hour with buy one get one free on drinks.|
|19:30||Barbecue party is ready on the sundeck. Experience Halong Bay beauty at night.|
Free time to be spent watching movies in the cinema, squid fishing at reception area or a fruit carving session with our kitchen staffs.
Day 3: Halong Bay (B)
|06:15||A second chance to join the Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee. Or take time to watch the stunning sunrise on the sea.|
|07:00||Breakfast buffet is prepared in the restaurant.|
|07:45||Discover Tien Ong Cave which is also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, The cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.|
|09:00||Back to the ship and prepare to check out.|
|09:45||Join a traditional Vietnamese tea ceremony while the ship sails back to the port|
|10:45||Disembark in Tuan Chau port. Farewell.|
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- All Drink Inclusive on the package: In every main meal, you are free to choose 3 complimentary units of these following drinks: soft drink, beer, mocktail, house wine and sparkling water; enjoy the free juice for the brunch on the second day onboard
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- Bicycle to discover Viet Hai Village
- 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Complimentary 60' spa per adult
- All Drink Inclusive on the package: In every main meal, you are free to choose 3 complimentary units of these following drinks: soft drink, beer, mocktail, house wine and sparkling water
- Free shuttle bus transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Airfares, visa
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Notes for Transfer from Hanoi
Amazing! Wonderful Trip
Fantastic Luxury Cruise
Another world experience
Great trip amazing scenery,food and service
Best experience in Vietnam
Sensational 2 night cruise.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Cruises at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.