3 Days Luxury Cruise in Halong Bay and The Gulf of Tonkin
- Exceptional 3-day cruise to explore Halong Bay - a World Heritage Site recognized twice by UNESCO.
- Take part in a Masterchef 'Halong Bay' Competition
- Swim in the gorgeous Three Peach Beach
- Kayak in the most pristine water and enjoy the fresh air in Ba Ham Lake
- Savor our new menu: A unique fusion of fresh Vietnamese ingredients prepared with classic French techniques
- Discover untouched spectacular scenery by bike and go trekking in a local village
DAY 1: HANOI – LAN HA BAY (L/D)
DEPARTS: 12:30 PM
The pristine Ba Ham Lake
On Dau Be Island of Lan Ha Bay, Ho Ba Ham (Three Tunnel Lake) is completely enclosed by vertical cliffs and is only accessible by a narrow, meandering tunnel. With its colorful stalactites dangling overhead, the access tunnel is a fascinating scene, and upon reaching the wide-open lake, you can view orchids, benjamin figs, banyans and cycads which can blossom throughout the year.
Shrimp and fish are in abundance just under the water surface, while bats, flying squirrels, yellow-haired monkeys, and numerous bird species keep things lively above the surface.
Things to do
Happy Hour – Buy 01 Get 01 Free
Passengers have the chance to taste our most exquisite drinks varied vastly on selection, while enjoying the scenic panorama view of Halong Bay. Our open bar onboard is to serve the freshest cocktails made by awarded bartenders.
MasterChef “Halong Bay Edition” Competition
Vietnamese cuisine is renowned for its incredibly savory flavors and includes lots of health benefits. By being a part of this mini-competition, all passengers can try out creating authentic Vietnamese dishes, with the winner of the competition awarded surprising gifts, and observe fruit carving demonstration by our chef.
The Master-Chef competition also happens during the sunset, so don’t forget checking out the admiring scene over the enchanting Halong Bay while The Au Co anchoring for the night.
Moonlight Open Cinema & Board Games
An evening under the mineral sky of Halong Bay to enjoy a classic movie while sipping delicious cocktails is the fantasy-come-true for any romantic heart. Time seems to stop and your mind can relax and blend in with Nature’s breeze.
If you’d like to seek more stimulating activity, playing board games at the reception area is a great way to bond with friends or an ice-breaker to meet new ones.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY - HA LONG BAY (B/L/D)
STARTS: 6:15 AM
The gorgeous Three Peach Beach
Three Peach Islet is easily recognized by its three rounded peaks of equal height, said to resemble peaches when viewed from afar. The curving Three Peach Beach has become well-known, but can only be visited at low tide when the pristine strip of sand is exposed for several hours. The seafloor does not drop off quickly here, making it ideal for swimming.
Local legend has it that a daughter of the gods, in love with a poor local fisherman and wishing him to be immortal, stole three peaches from heaven as a gift for him. The gods, angry at the theft, turned the fruits into the mountains which today rise above this picturesque beach.
The serene Viet Hai Village, Cat Ba Island
Guests can get a first look at Viet Hai Village, a small village nestle in the heart of Cat Ba National Park with Bhaya Cruises’ in-house tour guides while touring a Vietnamese ancient house and learn about “Viet Hai Community Farm” & “Save the Langurs”, two of Bhaya Cruises’ corporate social responsibilities projects. While in Viet Hai, you can emerge in the local life. It takes about 4 km from the port to the village gate and there are many ways to reach Viet Hai: walking, biking, or paying for a round-trip seat on a trolley. The most suggested transportation is biking because it allows you to watch the path to the village according to your own speed and does not cause too much sweat.
Things to do
BBQ Party on Sundeck
On the last night on board The Au Co, you will be treated with a sumptuous BBQ Buffet Party. The freshest seafood and tons of other great surprises will remain as memories of a lifetime.
Be excited to see the fruit-carving demonstration
Not only cooking delicious dishes in different cuisines, but our chefs can also be phenomenal artists at carving fruits into lively shapes of mythical animals like a dragon or aesthetic patterns. To learn more about this handicraft, joining a demonstration onboard will be a new experience for you.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B)
STARTS: 6:15 AM CHECK OUT: 10:30 AM
One of the most beautiful floating villages in the world - Cua Van Fisherman Village
Cua Van Fisherman Village, situated in a calm bay ringed by mountains some 20 km for Halong City, is a tranquil retreat for those seeking an authentic experience of the local lifestyle. As the largest floating village in the area, Cua Van has a population of over 700 people living in its network of floating houses. The village has been recognized as one of the most beautiful floating villages in the world.
Trying out a traditional rowing boat, it is the chance for you to experience moments in the life of the local fishermen who were born on the emerald-colored sea.
Things to do
Tai Chi on Sundeck
Rejuvenating the body and spirit with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson as the sun rises over the acclaimed UNESCO Heritage Site is one of the relaxing experiences that passengers have. Practicing this beautiful art regularly can help treat a number of human ailments.
Practice Vietnamese Tea Ceremony in royal manner
The tradition of Vietnamese tea ceremony has existed for centuries. In ancient times, the ritual was only for the royal. How one holding the teacup was considered to show his/her living philosophy. Before tasting the tea, a person takes his/her time to breathe in the tea aroma. This step also allows the person to enjoy the natural tea flavors more mindfully.
Guests can find themselves back in history and live in a noble atmosphere when enjoying the elegant tea.
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- Bicycle to discover Viet Hai Village
- Use of kayaks
- 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Airfares, transfers to and from Halong Bay.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Notes for Transfer from Hanoi
Expectations exceeded in every way!
Luxurious boat with exceptional service.
Halong Bay cruise
Fabulous way to spend a couple of days
Excellent Experience - not to be missed
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Cruise at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.