3 Days Luxury Cruise in Halong Bay and The Gulf of Tonkin
- Exceptional 3-day cruise to explore Halong Bay - a World Heritage Site recognized twice by UNESCO.
- Join making your own moon cake in MasterChef session*
- Moon-watch on the sundeck in the open space of Halong Bay*
- Take part in cultural activities resonating the traditional Full Moon Festival*
- Discover Trinh Nu Cave, where the Love Story of Halong Bay began
- Kayak in the most pristine water and enjoy the fresh air on Trinh Nu Beach
- Savor our new menu: A unique fusion of fresh Vietnamese ingredients prepared with classic French techniques
- Discover untouched spectacular scenery by bike and go trekking in a local village
*only for The Full Moon Cruise from 3-25 Sep 2019
DAY 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY (L/D)
DEPARTS: 12:30 PM
One of the most beautiful floating villages in the world - Cua Van Fisherman Village
Cua Van Fisherman Village, situated in a calm bay ringed by mountains some 20 km for Halong City, is a tranquil retreat for those seeking an authentic experience of the local lifestyle. As the largest floating village in the area, Cua Van has a population of over 700 people living in its network of floating houses. The village has been recognized as one of the most beautiful floating villages in the world.
Things to do
Kayak in Cua Van Fisherman Village
One of the most exciting activities that you do not want to miss out while in Cua Van is kayaking. This is when you can soak in the stunning views of the floating village while paddling along the incredible tranquil emerald-colored sea and try out a traditional rowing boat. It is the chance to experience moments in the life of the local fishermen who were born on the emerald-colored sea.
Happy Hour – Buy 01 Get 01 Free
Passengers have the chance to taste our most exquisite drinks varied vastly on selection, while enjoying the scenic panorama view of Halong Bay. Our open bar onboard is to serve the freshest cocktails made by awarded bartenders.
MasterChef “Halong Bay Edition” Competition
Vietnamese cuisine is renowned for its incredibly savory flavors and includes lots of health benefits. By being a part of this mini competition, all passengers can try out creating authentic Vietnamese dishes, with the winner of the competition awarded surprising gifts, and observe fruit carving demonstration by our chef.
The Master-Chef competition also happens during the sunset, so don’t forget checking out the admiring scene over the enchanting Halong Bay while The Au Co anchoring for the night.
*Making "bánh dẻo" - white sticky rice moon cake for The Full Moon Cruise from 3-25 Sep 2019
Moonlight Open Cinema & Board Games
An evening under the mineral sky of Halong Bay to enjoy a classic movie while sipping delicious cocktails is the fantasy-come-true for any romantic heart. Time seems to stop and your mind can relax and blend in with Nature’s breeze.
If you’d like to seek more stimulating activity, playing board games at the reception area is a great way to bond with friends or an ice-breaker to meet new ones.
DIY star lanterns in the green version (for The Full Moon Cruise from 3-25 Sep 2019 only)
Star lantern is a symbol of the Mid-Autumn Festival in Vietnam and is often made by parents for kids to play with during the festival night. It is very easy to make and will be a fun session for everyone to try out crafting.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY (B/L/D)
STARTS: 6:15 AM
The serene Viet Hai Village, Cat Ba Island
Guests can get a first look at Viet Hai Village, a small village nestle in the heart of Cat Ba National Park with Bhaya Cruises’ in-house tour guides while touring a Vietnamese ancient house and learn about “Viet Hai Community Farm” & “Save the Langurs”, two of Bhaya Cruises’ corporate social responsibilities projects. While in Viet Hai, you can emerge in the local life.
Trinh Nu Cave, where the Love Story of Halong Bay began
Your journey starts as The Au Co cruising towards southeast of Halong Bay, passing Trong Mai Islet, Ngon Tay Islet, Con Coc Islet, Cua Van Floating Culture Center. The first destination to visit is Trinh Nu Cave, one of the finest sunlight-filled cave in Halong Bay, covering an area of 2,000m2 with a stunning assortment of stalactites and stalagmites.
*Trinh Nu Cave is an exclusive destination for Bhaya Cruises’ passengers during selected periods of the day.
Things to do
Bike in the serene Viet Hai Village
Viet Hai is perhaps the most significant destination that guests are able to visit. It takes about 4 km from the port to the village gate and there are many ways to reach Viet Hai: walking, biking, or paying for a round-trip seat on a trolley. The most suggested transportation is biking because it allows you to watch the path to the village according to your own speed and does not cause too much sweat. The surrounding is absolutely serene with clear air.
Swim in the “Love Story” area of Halong Bay
Passengers can take a swim in the jade-colored water or sunbathe on a private beach nestled behind the cave. This is when you can munch in the stunning views while indulging in the pristine water, especially enjoying the most idyllic Trinh Nu scene.
BBQ Party on Sundeck
On the last night on board The Au Co, you will be treated with a sumptuous BBQ Buffet Party. The freshest seafood and tons of other great surprises will remain as memories of a lifetime.
*Special setup for the Full Moon Cruise in September
Be excited to see the fruit-carving demonstration
Not only cooking delicious dishes in different cuisines, but our chefs can also be phenomenal artists at carving fruits into lively shapes of mythical animals like a dragon or aesthetic patterns. To learn more about this handicraft, joining a demonstration onboard will be a new experience for you.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B)
STARTS: 6:15 AM CHECK OUT: 10:30 AM
Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
Halong Bay's largest and most famous cave, Sung Sot Cave, which consists of two major chambers. The first, comparable to a theatre hall, features numerous stalactites hanging from the ceiling. From here a narrow passageway leads to the massive second chamber, where a flow of natural light brightens the surfaces of a space roomy enough to hold thousands of people.
Sung Sot Cave's 10,000 square meters of space hold thousands of stalactites and stalagmites and are threaded by a 500-meter paved passageway.
Things to do
Tai Chi on Sundeck
Rejuvenating the body and spirit with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson as the sun rises over the acclaimed UNESCO Heritage Site is one of the relaxing experiences that passengers have. Practicing this beautiful art regularly can help treat a number of human ailments.
Be surprised of Sung Sot Cave’s beauty
Paying a visit to the largest and most renowned cave will definitely awe you with many good surprises. Behold for the impeccable creation by Nature and use your imagination to connect with the ancient folklore.
Practice Vietnamese Tea Ceremony in royal manner
The tradition of Vietnamese tea ceremony has existed for centuries. In ancient time, the ritual was only for the royal. How one holding the teacup was considered to show his/her living philosophy. Before tasting the tea, a person takes his/her time to breathe in the tea aroma. This step also allows the person to enjoy the natural tea flavors more mindfully.
Guests can find themselves back in history and live in a noble atmosphere when enjoying the elegant tea.
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- Bicycle to discover Viet Hai Village
- 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Airfares, transfers to and from Halong Bay.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Notes for Transfer from Hanoi
Beautiful Way to Experience Ha Long Bay & Lan Ha Bay
A Very Fine Cruise
Great service, lovely food, a great experience
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Cruise at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.