In-Depth Halong Bay & Gulf of Tonkin 5 Days 4 Nights Private Cruise
- Sojourn in your exclusive Legend Halong boat with your private butler and crew
- Discover Thien Canh Son Cave
- Relax at Ho Ba Ham.
- Kayak among thousands of karst limestones
- Swim in the calm turquoise waters of the bays’ pristine white sandy beaches
- Share serene sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay
Hanoi - Halong Bay
- 12:30 Meet your private butler at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre, Tuan Chau Internatinal Passenger Port. Embark on Legend Halong for a welcome cocktail followed by a cruise briefing.
- 13:00 Enjoy lunch while your boat cruises towards Ha Long Bay
- 15:00 At Cua Van Fishing Village, explore by local rowing boat
- 17:00 Boat cruise to anchorage area
- 17:30 Join a Masterchef competition on the sundeck to learn more about the local cuisine (in the restaurant in case of inclement weather)
- 19:00 Sumptuous set-dinner on board
- 20:30 Retire to your cabin or join our staff at the reception for squid fishing. Overnight onboard
Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba Island
- 06:15 Early risers have the chance to start their day with Tai Chi on the sundeck
- 07:00 Light breakfast is served
- 07:30 During breakfast onboard, cruise toward Lan Ha Bay
- 12:00 Fresh seafood lunch is served on board.
- 12:15 Meanwhile the Legend Halong cruises towards to Lan Ha bay.
- 14:00 Visit Ho Ba Ham for kayaking
- 17:00 Head back to the anchor point.
- 19:00 Dinner will be served.
- 20:45 Nightfall over the bay. Rest in your cabin or watch the stars while sipping a drink.
Cat Ba Island - Bai Tu Long Bay
- 06:15 Relish the sunrise while practicing Tai Chi.
- 07:15 Breakfast with stunning views
- 08:00 Kayak in Ang Du
- 10:30 Arrive to Cat Ba Island, you will join the tour with Trung Trang Cave and Cat Ba National Park.
- 13:00 Lunch is served onboard.
- 13:30 Cruise toward Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15:30 Discover Vung Vieng Village by Kayak or rowing boat.
- 17:00 Back to the vessel and cruise toward the anchor point.
- 19:30 Dinner onboard.
- 20:45 Another memorable day comes to an end.
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15 Start your day with Tai Chi on the sundeck.
- 07:00 Lift the anchor and depart towards Ho Ba Ham.
- 07:15 Enjoy breakfast.
- 10:30 Relax at Ho Ba Ham, the most remote beach in Lan Ha Bay
- 12:00 Enjoy your lunch with majestic limestone towers serving as the background.
- 13:00 Continue cruising to Lan Ha Bay
- 15:00 At Cua Van visit the fishing village by local rowing boat.
- 16:00 Cruise back to return to Ho Dong Tien, the anchor point.
- 19:30 Sumptuous candlelit dinner on sundeck.
- 20:45 Nightfall over the bay. Rest in your cabin or watch the stars while sipping a drink
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15 Early morning Tai Chi on the sundeck.
- 07:00 Light breakfast is served.
- 07:30 Visit Thien Canh Son Cave
- 09:00 Return to the boat. Brunch is served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
- 10:30 Disembark at Tuan Chau Island. Farewell.
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Five days, four nights in Legend Halong Private Charter Cruises.
- Accommodation in Legend Private Charter Cruises, cabin with large window and en-suite bathroom.
- Welcome cocktail on arrival.
- 04 lunches, 04 breakfasts, 04 dinners.
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Complimentary use of kayak.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- Transfer Service (Hanoi - Halong) is available on request
- All airfares, transfers, hotels & visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly noted as Included.
Notes for Transfer from Hanoi
Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
Cruise offers various kinds of menu for different food requests. Please advise Legend Halong at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.