Private Cruise In-Depth Halong Bay & Gulf of Tonkin 5 Days 4 Nights
- Sojourn in your exclusive Legend Halong boat with your private butler and crew
- Discover Thien Canh Son Cave
- Kayak among thousands of karst limestones
- Swim in the calm turquoise waters of the bays’ pristine white sandy beaches
- Share serene sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay
Hanoi - Halong Bay
- 12:30 Greet your private butler upon arrival to Tuan Chau International Marina and embark on your Bhaya Legend for a welcome cocktail followed by a cruise safety briefing.
- 13:00 Lunch is served! Enjoy local fare while Bhaya Legend sails through Halong Bay towards Cua Van Floating Culture Center.
- 15:00 Tour the picturesque village of Cua Van Floating Culture Center by local rowing boat for one hour to get a closer look at this traditional way of life.
- 17:00 Learn about local cuisine with a private cooking class on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather is less than ideal).
- 19:00 Dine over candlelight with a sumptuous set-dinner.
- 20:30 Retire to your cabin for an early night or star-gaze from the sundeck.
Halong - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba Island
- 06:15 Rise with the sun and welcome the new day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck.
- 07:00 As the ship cruises south towards Lan Ha Bay, much on a light breakfast and relish the unique scenery of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 09:00 Disembark from Bhaya Legend to explore Cat Ba Island, the largest island in the Gulf of Tonkin. Cycle through the jungle to the traditional Viet Hai Village, a small town only connected to the outside world by their connection to the sea.
- 12:00 Return to Bhaya Legend for a fresh seafood lunch on board as you cruise towards Ba Trai Dao Beach.
- 14:00 Swim and kayak through the jade waters of Ba Ham Lake.
- 17:00 Anchor for the night in Lan Ha Bay, just in time to catch the magical sunset.
- 19:00 Sample cocktails on board with your delicious set dinner.
- 20:45 Nightfall over the bay. Rest in your cabin or watch the stars while sipping a drink.
Cat Ba Island - Bai Tu Long Bay
- 06:15 For early-risers, this is the perfect time to commune with nature by trying a Tai Chi lesson on the deck.
- 07:15 Don’t forget to have breakfast amidst the stunning views surround Cat Ba Island.
- 09:30 Upon arrival to Cat Ba Island, join a tour of Trung Trang Cave and Cat Ba National Park.
- 12:00 Experience an exclusive lunch on the floating Tra Bau Platform for an unforgettable memory.
- 13:30 Return to Bhaya Legend and head northeast to Bai Tu Long, the furthest region and often unexplored area of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- 15:30 Choose from exploring the charming Vong Vieng Floating Village by either kayak or rowing boat.
- 17:00 Return to Bhaya Legend and anchor for the evening.
- 19:30 Listen to the mysterious legends of Halong Bay during another delicious meal.
- 20:45 Another memorable day comes to an end. Take some time to stargaze before retiring to your cabin for a restful night’s sleep.
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 07:00 Enjoy a light breakfast this morning. Early risers can join the Tai Chi Lesson at sunrise.
- 08:00 Kayak and swim through the gorgeous Cong Do Area
- 11:30 Lunch on board Bhaya Legend.
- 13:30 Have a nap or lounge on the sundeck as the boat sails to Nui Da Xep Park for kayaking and swimming opportunities.
- 16:00 Return to The Legend and enjoy leisure time as the boat sails to its anchor point for the evening
- 19:30 Dine in the restaurant on your last evening in Halong Bay
- 21:00 Take some time to stargaze on the sundeck before retiring to your cabin for a restful night’s sleep.
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15 Start your farewells with a last Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck at sunrise.
- 07:00 Sip coffee and munch on pastries as the boat anchors for a visit to Thien Canh Son Cave.
- 07:30 Investigate the centuries-old stalagmites and stalactites of Thien Canh Son Cave.
- 09:00 Brunch is served onboard as Bhaya Legend leisurely cruises back to Tuan Chau International Marina.
- 10:30 Say good-bye to your crew and disembark at Tuan Chau International Marina with memories fit to last a lifetime of your Gulf of Tonkin journey!
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Five days, four nights in Bhaya Legend.
- Accommodation in Bhaya Legend's cabin with large windows and en-suite bathroom.
- Welcome cocktail on arrival.
- 04 lunches, 04 breakfasts, 04 dinners.
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Complimentary use of kayak.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- Transfer Service (Hanoi - Halong) is available on request
- All airfares, transfers, hotels & visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly noted as Included.
Notes for Transfer from Hanoi
Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
Cruise offers various kinds of menu for different food requests. Please advise Legend Halong at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.