Limited Offer A Delightful Christmas on Luxury Cruise
- Time to rejoice with a sumptuous BBQ on The Au Co's sundeck. Taste the delicious grill recipes in a fusion decor style making your Christmas party this year to be one-of-a-kind.
- Feel free to enjoy complimentary fresh pressed juices (watermelon, lemon, carrot and pineapple juice) and water during breakfast, extra tea & coffee offers during the cruise.
- Complimentary treat (including traditional Vietnamese special snack) for any paid drink onboard.
- Special performance from The Au Co team.
- Christmas and New Year on-boardgames and activities.
Day 1: Halong Bay (L/D)
|12:30||Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port. Relax in your VIP lounge.|
|12:45||Embark on the cruise. Enjoy welcome drinks while our Cruise Manager informs safety briefing.|
|13.00||Start your cruise with a set-menu lunch while the ship cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay.|
|15:00||Visit Cua Van floating fishing village by kayaking or traditional rowing boat. The village is well known for its location in the heart of World Heritage Site Halong Bay. Cua Van has been listed among 16 most beautiful coastal destinations in the world by Travel and Leisure magazine.|
|17:30||Back to the ship and join happy hour - buy one get one free and enjoy complimentary snacks.|
|18:00||Join exciting “Master-Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration, learn and try your hands with authentic Vietnamese food. The winner or the Master-Chef of The Au Co Luxury Cruise would be awarded surprising gifts. It’s also time to admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while the ship anchors for an overnight stay.|
|19:30||Set menu dinner is served in the restaurant while the ship is anchored for our overnight stop.|
Free time to be spent watching movies or squid fishing at the reception area.
Day 2: Ha long Bay – Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
|06:15||Refresh your body and mind with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.|
|07:00||Have breakfast on board while The Au Co Luxury cruises through the bay, passing beautiful spots; a good time to take amazing pictures.|
|09:00||Take a dip in the green emerald water in Ho Ba Ham. When kayaking around the area, find yourself a tranquil stretch of white sandy beach which is perfect for sunbathing.|
|10:30||More time for swimming and kayaking in Ho Ba Ham area|
|11:30||Return to the boat. Take time to relax.|
|12:15||Enjoy lunch in Halong restaurant while The Au Co cruises slowly past beautiful karst towers.|
Arrive at a local island, where a pretty small village nestles and waits for you to explore. You will have time to cycle around the village and get to know the local life. Then take a short trek into the tropical junk* in a national park.
*: if weather allows
|17:30||Bar opens for happy hour with buy one get one free on drinks.|
|19:30||Barbecue party is ready on the sundeck. Experience Halong Bay beauty at night.|
Free time to be spent watching movies in the cinema, squid fishing at reception area or a fruit carving session with our kitchen staffs.
Day 3: Halong Bay (B)
|06:15||A second chance to join the Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee. Or take time to watch the stunning sunrise on the sea.|
|07:00||Breakfast buffet is prepared in the restaurant.|
|07:45||Discover Tien Ong Cave which is also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, The cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.|
|09:00||Back to the ship and prepare to check out.|
|09:45||Join a traditional Vietnamese tea ceremony while the ship sails back to the port|
|10:45||Disembark in Tuan Chau port. Farewell.|
- Welcome drink.
- A festive BBQ on The Au Co's sundeck with fusion decor style.
- Complimentary fresh pressed juices water during breakfast, extra tea & coffee offers during the cruise.
- Complimentary snacks for any paid drink.
- Special performance from The Au Co team.
- Christmas and New Year on-board games and activities.
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat.
- Bicycle to discover Viet Hai Village part of Cat Ba Island.
- 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- Airfares, transfers to and from Halong Bay.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by Port Authority.
- Wi-Fi is available onboard for free of charge in the terrace deck. However, interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.