Luxe Getaway Spa & Wellness Luxury Cruise
- Welcome Detox pressed juice
- Morning Taichi and Evening Yoga session on the sundeck
- Special Lymph node massage and Shiatsu
- Exclusive tailor-made meal made of local ingredients from Bhaya Community Farm
- “Ultra healthy breakfast buffet” inclusive of vegetarian-based health conscious offers.
- Bedtime healthy snacks
- Outdoor activities such as Cycling and Jungle trekking where guests can collect wild lemongrass, lemons, hibiscus and others for their soothing tea or balms for Spa treatments.
- Join making Banh Chung – a traditional savory cake symbolized for Tet holiday, and try out other delicious treats like Banh Day Gio and Mut Tet that are served exclusively during our most important celebration holiday of the year.
- Count-down for welcoming Lunar New Year
- Experience the Lucky Red Envelope tradition on the 1st day
Day 1: Halong Bay (L/D)
|12:30||Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port. Relax in your VIP lounge.|
|12:45||Embark on the cruise. Enjoy welcome drinks while our Cruise Manager informs safety briefing.|
|13:00||Start you cruise with a set-menu lunch while the ship cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay.|
|15:00||Visit Cua Van floating fishing village by kayaking or traditional rowing boat. The village is well known for its location in the heart of World Heritage Site Halong Bay. Cua Van has been listed among 16 most beautiful coastal destinations in the world by Travel and Leisure magazine.|
|17.30||Back to the ship and join happy hour - buy one get one free and enjoy complimentary snacks.|
|18.00||Join exciting “Master-Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration, learn and try your hands with authentic Vietnamese food. The winner or the Master-Chef of The Au Co Luxury Cruise would be awarded surprising gifts. It’s also time to admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while the ship anchors for an overnight stay.|
|19:30||Set menu dinner is served in the restaurant while the ship is anchored for our overnight stop.|
Free time to be spent watching movies or squid fishing at the reception area.
Day 2: Ha long Bay – Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
|06.15||Refresh your body and mind with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.|
|07.00||Have breakfast on board while The Au Co Luxury cruises through the bay, passing beautiful spots; a good time to take amazing pictures.|
|09.00||Arrive at a local island, where a pretty small village nestles and waits for you to explore. Spend your active morning on cycling and exploring the tropical junk (weather permitting) in the national park with a guide from crew members. Visit ancient houses and “Bhaya Community Farm”, get to know about agricultural life and the story of Bhaya Community project here.|
|10:30||Return to the ship. Take time to relax.|
|12:15||Enjoy lunch in Halong restaurant while The Au Co cruises slowly past beautiful karst towers.|
|15:00||Kayak to explore sandy beaches in Ho Ba Ham Area.|
|17:30||Bar opens for happy hour with buy one get one free on drinks.|
|19:30||Barbecue party is ready on the sundeck. Experience Halong Bay beauty at night.|
Free time to be spent watching movies in the cinema, squid fishing at reception area or a fruit carving session with our kitchen staffs.
Day 3: Halong Bay (B)
|06:15||A second chance to join the Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee. Or take time to watch the stunning sunrise on the sea.|
|07:00||Breakfast buffet is prepared in the restaurant.|
|07:45||Discover Tien Ong Cave which is also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, The cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.|
|09:00||Back to the ship and prepare to check out.|
|09:45||Join a traditional Vietnamese tea ceremony while the ship sails back to the port|
|10:45||Disembark in Tuan Chau port. Farewell.|
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- Bicycle to discover Viet Hai Village
- 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Airfares, transfers to and from Halong Bay.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list