Package Deal 2 Days 1 Night Classic Cruise & 1 Night Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
Time: 2 Days 1 Night
Boat: Bhaya Classic
- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Luxurious cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms.
- Kayak in the midst of Karst Mountains.
- Visit one of the most beautiful caves in the Bay.
- Join a cooking demonstration with Vietnamese traditional cuisine, or an early Taichi class.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- Complimentary tea and coffee offered throughout the cruise.
- Complimentary seasonal homemade juice (water melon, passion and carrot) during breakfast.
- 20% discount for Bhaya Classic spa when services are booked before departure.
DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG BAY (L, D)
|12:00||Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.|
|12:45||Embark your cruise onboard Bhaya Cruises. Enjoy welcome drinks while our Cruise Manager does the itinerary and safety briefing.|
|13:00||Let the vacation begin with a tasty lunch while the boat cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay.|
|15:00||Discover the mysterious Tien Ong Cave which is not only a beauty spot but also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, the cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.|
|16:00||Arrive at swimming area. It’s time to immserse youself in the emerald green water of Halong Bay.|
|17:00||Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free". Take the chance to get more delicious drinks and fun.|
|17:30||Join exciting “Master-Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration, learn and try your hands with authentic Vietnamese food. The winner or the Master-Chef of Bhaya Cruise would be awarded surprising gifts. It’s also time to admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while the boat anchors for an overnight stay.|
|19:00||Enjoy set-menu dinner on board while your Cruise Manager introduces the following day program.|
|21:00||Retire to your cabin or join our staffs for squid fishing. Overnight on board.|
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, Br)
|06:15||Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee being served. Rejuvenate your body and mind with the slow movement of Tai Chi and enjoy the dawn on the bay.|
|07:00||Light breakfast is served onboard. The boat weighs anchor to sail to Cua Van floating fishing village.|
|07:45||Take your time to visit the village which is voted as one of the 11 insanely beautiful small towns around the world by huffingtonpost.com. You can choose either kayak or traditional rowing boat to go around discovering local life on the waters.|
|09:00||Return to your boat and relax.|
|09:30||Brunch is being served in the restaurant while the boat cruises through Lom Bo Islet, Soi Sim Island, Hoa Cuong Islet and Ba Hang Village.|
|10:45||Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.|
- Two-day cruise in Halong Bay aboard Bhaya Classic.
- Welcome drink.
- 01 night at Sheraton Hanoi hotel, deluxe room with breakfast. Flexible staying either before or after cruising date, please note your preferred hotel check-in date, the Bhaya team will process your hotel reservation.
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin.
- Visit to the fishing village by rowing boat.
- Cave Visit.
- Morning fresh Tai Chi.
- Cooking class.
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, 01 Brunch
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Group at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.
Offering a premier stay with private terrace looking out on Halong Bay’s breath-taking scenery, our Terrace Suite delivers an unforgettable vacation in this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Combining traditional Vietnamese features and a modern Western touch, Bhaya Classic’s Deluxe cabins bring passengers a comfortable and cosy stay with high quality room facilities and amenities.
20 Oct 2018
Did the 1 night Bhaya Classic, absolutely once in a lifetime experience (well it would be except we would do it again in a heartbeat!).Crew were absolutely fantastic, very friendly, helpful and informative with excellent English.
20 Oct 2018
We drove on a bus (4 hours) from Hanoi to Halong Bay and boarded the Bhaya Classic II junque for a two day one night excursion in Halong Bay. I only wish we had more time, it was nothing short of fantastic! The stunning scenery...More
09 Oct 2018
This two night cruise was absolutely wonderful from the moment we got on board until we disembarked. The staff were so friendly and wanting to make our stay perfect. The food and activities were amazing. Loved every second. I would highly recommend this two-night cruise.
11 Oct 2018
Tung and bhaya1
The staff were fantastic and the rooms were beautiful. I found out my mum was very sick while on the cruise and they did everything they could to help me call her.
11 Oct 2018
Tung and bhaya1
The cabins were beautiful and the staff were so friendly and helpful, would recommend this cruise to anyone!