3 Days 2 Nights Halong Bay Cruise with Bhaya Classic
- Take your time exploring Vietnam’s beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site Halong Bay.
- Visit the floating Pearl Farm and enjoy an authentic Vietnamse lunch
- Relaxing cruise among thousands of limestone islands.
- Cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms.
- Swim in the emerald waters or kayak around magnificent karst mountains.
- Join a cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine, or an early morning Tai Chi class.
- Complimentary tea and traditional coffee while cruising.
- Complimentary seasonal homemade juice (water melon, passion and carrot) during breakfast.
- Enjoy 20% off any of our onboard spa services when booked prior to cruise departure
- Cancellations at least 7 days before departure incur no fees (condition for flexible rate).
Day 1: HANOI-HALONG BAY (L,D)
|12:00||Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.|
|12:45||Embark your cruise onboard Bhaya Cruises. Enjoy welcome drinks while our Cruise Manager does the itinerary and safety briefing.|
|13:00||Let the vacation begin with a tasty lunch while the boat cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay.|
|15:00||Discover the mysterious Tien Ong Cave which is not only a beauty spot but also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, the cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.|
|17:00||Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free". Take the chance to get more drinks and fun.|
|17:30||Join exciting “Master-Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration, learn and try your hands with authentic Vietnamese food. The winner or the Master-Chef of Bhaya Cruise would be awarded surprising gifts. It’s also time to admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while the boat anchors for an overnight stay.|
|19:00||Enjoy set-menu dinner on board while your Cruise Manager introduces the following day program.|
|21:00||Retire to your cabin or join our staffs for squid fishing. Overnight on board.|
Day 2: HALONG BAY (B,L,D)
|06:30||Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee being served. Rejuvenate your body and mind with the slow movement of Tai Chi and enjoy the dawn on the bay.|
|07:00||Full breakfast is served onboard. The vessel weighs anchor to sail to Hang Trai Island.|
Transfer to Bhaya Spirit day cruise. Get ready for the second day’s activities.
The Bhaya Spirit will pass by Ang Du area, Hang Du, Kong Skull Island filming area to reach Coc Cheo Islet area.
Kayaking and swimming freely in Coc Cheo Islet area – a less touristic and more private area.
It's time to visit Halong's only floating Pearl Farm and learn about pearl cultivating and handicraft process
Discover the local life of people in Halong Bay while having a special local lunch experience.
|12:30||Lunch is served on floating farm in authentic Vietnamese style.|
Comeback Bhaya Classic and relax.
Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free”, enjoy relaxing time on the sundeck.
|19:00||Enjoy set-menu dinner onboard while Cruise Manager introduces itineraries for next day.|
|21:00||Retire to your cabin or join with our staffs for squid fishing. Overnight on board.|
Day 3: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B,Br)
|06:15||Take part in Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.|
|07:00||Light breakfast is served onboard. The boat weighs anchor to sail to Cua Van floating fishing village.|
|07:45||Take your time to visit the village which is voted as one of the 11 insanely beautiful small towns around the world by huffingtonpost.com. You can choose either kayak or traditional rowing boat to go around discovering local life on the waters.|
Return to your boat and relax. Brunch will be served in the restaurant
Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port
Inclusion - Exclusion
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit to fishing village by rowing boat
- Cave Visit
- 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners, 01 Brunch
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charges
- All airfares, transfers, hotels & visa arrangements
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Notes for Transfer from Hanoi
Tung and bhaya1
Tung and bhaya1
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Group at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.