Seasonal Offer Get your cozy Xmas on Bhaya Classic
Sail among thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
Daily departure. Instant booking is available via our website.
Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the bay.
Join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine, or an early Tai Chi class.
Luxurious cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms.
- Feel free to enjoy complimentary fresh pressed juices (watermelon, lemon, carrot and pineapple juice) and watering during breakfast, extra tea & coffee offers during the cruise
- A complimentary cup of hot chocolate for a cozy Christmas
- Christmas or New Year theme on board-game and activities
- And don’t miss a secret gift-box dropped on your cabin as our special treat!
DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG BAY (L, D)
|12:00||Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.|
|12:45||Embark your cruise onboard Bhaya Cruises. Enjoy welcome drinks while our Cruise Manager does the itinerary and safety briefing.|
|13:00||Let the vacation begin with a tasty lunch while the boat cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay.|
|15:00||Discover the mysterious Tien Ong Cave which is not only a beauty spot but also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, the cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.|
|16:00||Arrive at swimming area. It’s time to immserse youself in the emerald green water of Halong Bay.|
|17:00||Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free". Take the chance to get more delicious drinks and fun.|
|17:30||Join exciting “Master-Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration, learn and try your hands with authentic Vietnamese food. The winner or the Master-Chef of Bhaya Cruise would be awarded surprising gifts. It’s also time to admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while the boat anchors for an overnight stay.|
|19:00||Enjoy set-menu dinner on board while your Cruise Manager introduces the following day program.|
|21:00||Retire to your cabin or join our staffs for squid fishing. Overnight on board.|
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, Br)
|06:15||Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee being served. Rejuvenate your body and mind with the slow movement of Tai Chi and enjoy the dawn on the bay.|
|07:00||Light breakfast is served onboard. The boat weighs anchor to sail to Cua Van floating fishing village.|
|07:45||Take your time to visit the village which is voted as one of the 11 insanely beautiful small towns around the world by huffingtonpost.com. You can choose either kayak or traditional rowing boat to go around discovering local life on the waters.|
|09:00||Return to your boat and relax. Enjoy the brunch before checking out.|
|10:45||Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.|
- Two-day cruise in Halong Bay aboard Bhaya Classic.
- One night in your selected cabin type.
- 01 lunch; 01 dinner; 01 light breakfast and 01 brunch.
- Complimentary basic tea and coffee onboard.
- Use of kayaking.
- Tai Chi.
- Entrance fee.
- Cooking demonstration.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge in the terrace deck. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.