Smaller Boat 2 Days 1 Night Cruise on Bhaya Classic Premium
Time: 2 Days 1 Night
Boat: Bhaya Classic Premium
- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Luxurious cabins with private balcony and en-suite bathrooms.
- Discover hidden caves by rowing boat or kayaking
- Join a cooking demonstration with Vietnamese traditional cuisine, or an early Tai chi class.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- Daily departure. Instant booking available.
- All Drink Inclusive on the package: In every main meal, you are free to choose 3 complimentary units of these following drinks: soft drink, beer, mocktail, house wine and sparkling water; enjoy the free juice for the brunch on the second day onboard. (*non-applicable to smart deal rate)
- Complimentary seasonal homemade juice (watermelon, passion and carrot) during breakfast.
- 20% discount for Bhaya Classic Premium spa when services are booked before departure.
- Booked on Bhayacruises.com. Cancellations at least 7 days before departure incur no fees.
DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG BAY (L, D)
|12:00||Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.|
|12:45||Embark your cruise onboard Bhaya Cruises. Enjoy welcome drinks while our Cruise Manager does the itinerary and safety briefing.|
|13:00||Let the vacation begin with a tasty lunch while the boat cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay.|
|15:00||Discover the mysterious Tien Ong Cave which is not only a beauty spot but also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, the cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.|
|16:00||Arrive at swimming area. It’s time to immserse youself in the emerald green water of Halong Bay.|
|17:00||Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free". Take the chance to get more delicious drinks and fun.|
|17:30||Join exciting “Master-Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration, learn and try your hands with authentic Vietnamese food. The winner or the Master-Chef of Bhaya Cruise would be awarded surprising gifts. It’s also time to admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while the boat anchors for an overnight stay.|
|19:00||Enjoy set-menu dinner on board while your Cruise Manager introduces the following day program.|
|21:00||Retire to your cabin or join our staffs for squid fishing. Overnight on board.|
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, Br)
|06:15||Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee being served. Rejuvenate your body and mind with the slow movement of Tai Chi and enjoy the dawn on the bay.|
|07:00||Light breakfast is served onboard. The boat weighs anchor to sail to Cua Van floating fishing village.|
|07:45||Take your time to visit the village which is voted as one of the 11 insanely beautiful small towns around the world by huffingtonpost.com. You can choose either kayak or traditional rowing boat to go around discovering local life on the waters.|
|09:00||Return to your boat and relax. Enjoy the brunch before checking out.|
|10:45||Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.|
- Two day cruise in Halong Bay aboard Bhaya
- One night in your chosen cabin type
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- All drink inclusive by meals (only applicable on flexible rate - see details on the attached itinerary file)
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- Cave visit
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, 01 Brunch
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Master-Chef Competition and Fruit Carving Demonstration
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Group at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.
Premium Balcony Cabin
Freshly introduced in 2015, the Premium Balcony Cabin offers a comfortable and private Halong Bay experience in a small-boat-concept cruise.
20 Oct 2018
Did the 1 night Bhaya Classic, absolutely once in a lifetime experience (well it would be except we would do it again in a heartbeat!).Crew were absolutely fantastic, very friendly, helpful and informative with excellent English.
20 Oct 2018
We drove on a bus (4 hours) from Hanoi to Halong Bay and boarded the Bhaya Classic II junque for a two day one night excursion in Halong Bay. I only wish we had more time, it was nothing short of fantastic! The stunning scenery...More
09 Oct 2018
This two night cruise was absolutely wonderful from the moment we got on board until we disembarked. The staff were so friendly and wanting to make our stay perfect. The food and activities were amazing. Loved every second. I would highly recommend this two-night cruise.
11 Oct 2018
Tung and bhaya1
The staff were fantastic and the rooms were beautiful. I found out my mum was very sick while on the cruise and they did everything they could to help me call her.
11 Oct 2018
Tung and bhaya1
The cabins were beautiful and the staff were so friendly and helpful, would recommend this cruise to anyone!