The ceremony ended, the wedding ring put on, the vow exchanged and the bouquet thrown – it’s time for the newly betrothed sailed far away to enjoy their time together. Bhaya Classic Honeymoon cruise offers all the comforts and whimsy for you to have the utmost romantic and private moments in Halong Bay, Vietnam. What’s more worthwhile than the couple start their married life while cruising along The Wonder of the World?
Pick a Honeymooner package on Bhaya Classic to cherish your happiness and a new life - a moment that you will never forget!
This offer is available for departure dates from September 2016.
1. Complementary two cocktails with special decoration in dinner.
2. Indulge in romantic dinner with private fancy decorated candle-lite table.
3. One sweet & charming night in upper deck cabin with honeymoon cake; 1 bottle of sparkling wine & seasonal flower in the middle of Halong Bay.
• Two-day cruise in Halong Bay aboard Bhaya Classic.
• One night in your selected cabin type.
• 01 lunch; 01 dinner; 01 light breakfast and 01 brunch.
• Complimentary seasonal homemade juice (water melon, passion and carrot) during breakfast.
• Complementary two cocktails with special decoration in dinner.
• Indulge in romantic dinner with private fancy decorated candle-lite table.
• One sweet & charming night in upper deck cabin with honeymoon cake; 1 bottle of sparkling wine & seasonal flower in the middle of Halong Bay.
• Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
• Sail among thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
• Comfortable cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms.
• Entrance fee.
• Join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine, or an early Tai Chi class.
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
• Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge in the terrace deck. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.