The ceremony ended, the wedding ring put on, the vow exchanged and the bouquet thrown – it’s time for the newly betrothed sailed far away to enjoy their time together. Bhaya Classic Honeymoon cruise offers all the comforts and whimsy for you to have the utmost romantic and private moments in Halong Bay, Vietnam. What’s more worthwhile than the couple start their married life while cruising along The Wonder of the World?
Pick a Honeymooner package on Bhaya Classic to cherish your happiness and a new life - a moment that you will never forget!
This offer is available for departure dates from September 2016.
1. Complementary two cocktails with special decoration in dinner.
2. Indulge in romantic dinner with private fancy decorated candle-lite table.
3. One sweet & charming night in upper deck cabin with honeymoon cake; 1 bottle of sparkling wine & seasonal flower in the middle of Halong Bay.
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners, 01 Brunch
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charges
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.